car ride

Jey was in the passenger seat Seth was behind Jey then Jimmy then Nomi and AJ were behind me I started the car. I was already 5 minutes then Seth started to scream.
Seth I'M BORED
SETH ROMAN I'M HUNGRY
SETH ROMAN IM THIRSTY
SETH ROMAN I'M NEEDED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.

Jimmy pove
uh oh I think Seth about to get in trouble for yelling Roman pull over and found a switch then he grabs Seth and put him outside I put him where nobody could see and bent Seth over in smack him a couple of times with the switch and put him in the car in Roman got back to the driver side and Roman was in a stop light when Seth started to punch me for no reason Roman found a gas station in park In it then Seth was screaming and I just picked him up and I took him into the bathroom and lock it. I pull his pants and underwear down and spank him for like 5 minutes then stop and hold him and whisper nothing but sweet things in his ear then he stops crying and I took him out and grab him some water I got a pop. I checked out and put Seth on the seat.

Roman pove
As I started the car and drive there was silent for like 5 minutes then Seth started to throw a fit yelling cussing words at me I never knew he had a potty mouth I pull over and turn around and yell COLBY LOPEZ YOU ARE JUST SHOWING OUT NOW STOP IT! NOW BE QUIET. I'M TIRING OF IT SHOW OUT IN THE HOSPITAL YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE UNDERSTAND ME!

Nomi
wow seeing Roman reigns yell at Seth for throwing a fit which scared me cause I never see him yell at Seth. Like that which scared me and scared Seth which he jumps.
Roman
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION SETH DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!
Seth
?

ROMAN REIGNS
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION COLBY JONATHAN LOPEZ. NOW ANSWER ME!

Seth
DON'T CALL ME THAT BITCH!

Jimmy pove
uh oh, he didn't just call Roman reigns the b-word uh oh. when he used his last name he in trouble.

Nomi
I'm really scared of Roman now.

AJ
why is Seth making Roman reigns mad I'm scared of Seth and now I'm a little scared of Roman?
Jey

serious Seth is pissing Roman reigns off.

Roman
EXCUSE ME LOPEZ YOU ARE THIRTEEN YEARS OLD AND YOU JUST CALL ME THAT WORD THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN SAID. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FREAKING TWO YEARS AGO IM TIRED OF IT LOPEZ. NOW WE GOT ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND WHEN WE DO MAKE IT TO THE HOSPITAL. YOU WILL BE GETTING SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH.

Seth
NO IM NOT GETTING SOAP IN MY MOUTH ANOA'I.

Jimmy
Seth just shuts up and listen to Roman. He doesn't need you to be bad. You are making worst on you. if you keep up acting up. you think it funny but it really hurt him.

Roman
two more minutes ring ring ring Jey can you please answer my phone

jey
yeah

j
r's mom

j hi
rm hi jey um where Roman
j Roman driving
rm oh ok where can you tell him that I was delayed so I probably won't be back until Friday night ok how the boys. Dean is sleeping on Jimmy and Seth well Seth can be Seth bye gotta go for a meeting a school thing you know.
rm um sure bye tell Roman reigns to keep up the good work.
j k aunt bye now
rm bye
Roman WHAT did she said?
jey just focus on the road and I tell you after you deal with Seth ok
Roman OK where here Jimmy get Seth please the rest out.