errands/party

Roman BOYS let go moving we have to do errands to do so come on.

Dean got dressed and went in Seth Rollins room and saw he not there in his room. He snuck out to a party and probably gotten drunk and pass out.

Roman came up there. Dean why are you in Seth room for. To see if he was up. He wasn't in here. He asked me to help him go to a party but I told him no and walk in my room last night.

Roman What time was this party

Dean 10:00 pm
Roman where at
Dean I'll think Mrs Jones
Roman I'll call her.

Roman hey is this Mrs. Jones
Mrs . Jones yeah why
Roman was you throwing a party for something.
Mrs. Jones no because I have my son drake to watch Dylan please call drake and asked him.

Roman call drake Hi drake.
Drake hi Roman wait Roman
Roman did you have a party and is Seth there.
Drake I'll didn't throw a party my brother did and yeah Seth is over here drunk as hell I'll don't know how they got liquid or when but he pass out less than an hour. My brother has been dealt with but I'll didn't know how Seth been dealt with so I'll took his phone away from him. He probably going to have a hangover when he wake up I'll give him aspirin and take him home. So you don't have to come get him.
Roman thanks you. Thanks for warming me he been drinking liquor I'll deal with him and make sure he never drink underage again. I'm sorry if you had trouble dealing with him. He can get out of hand sometime.
Drake yeah never fun when someone drunk. Especially when someone your brother.
Roman yeah even when you don't even know he sneak out and now gotten drunk. He wishes he would just stay here and not getting punishing for bad behavior.
Drake yeah I know right he woke up and I give him aspirin and tell him to get some mouth wash cause I know his breathe stinks.
Roman yeah I'll be waiting for him in the living room.
Drake ok Gtg I'll give you his phone since I'll have it.
Roman thanks you very much.
Drake we be there in 45 min or sooner and welcome .

Hang up

Roman Dean why didn't you tell me he snuck out.
Dean cause I'll didn't know he would have snuck out to do something stupid.
Roman he smoke before you should of known he would have snuck out to go to the party.
Dean I'm sorry
Roman you grounded for three day give me your phone.
Dean hands Roman phone.
Roman go to your room
Dean go to the room.
Knock knock.

Go to the door and open seeing Seth and drake. Here his phone. Thanks close the door GET THE SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE your are enough trouble already.
Roman you know you got Dean grounded for three day for this because he thought you wouldn't do nothing this stupid I THOUGHT you learnt from the SMOKING you did. DRINKING is a lot worst especially when UNDERAGE DRINKING you could got in trouble by the POLICE and on top of that you SNUCK OUT what have you been thinking ugh you are in so much trouble I'll through you learnt from smoking but I'll guess not go in your room.

Roman got the paddle and belt and walk in Seth Rollins room Seth get up.

Seth Roman I'm sorry please don't spank me.
Roman should have thought that before you SNUCK out and drinking liquor UNDERAGE DRINKING. Don't beg you getting spank and that final. You getting 25 with the belt and 67 with the paddle all bare you will have a bed time spanking for a week you grounded for a month acting up in school I'll will add more grounded and another week for bed time spanking and early bed time for you for 2 weeks. I'm done playing with you. Bare I'm using the paddle first over the bed. He did it.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I'LL DROP THE PADDLE SETH WAS CRYING BEGGING FOR ME TO STOP. I'LL PICK UP THE BELT AND FOLD IT IN HALF!
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I'll drop the belt and pick him up and whisper sweet nothing. After about 30 minutes he calm down. Get dressed we got errands to do. Dean come in the living room. Dean and Seth came down.