confront Seth

Jimmy opened the door now.
Jey I'll be In the bathroom got to go.
Jimmy I didn't need to Know that
Jimmy SETH WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN FOR ONCE. ROMAN TOLD YOU IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE THE SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH HE WILL SPANK YOU AND WHAT YOU JUST DID NEED TO BE IN THE WALL WITH SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH. YOU MADE Aj CRY TWICE YOU CUSS THREE TIMES IN NOW YOU BROKE ROMAN REIGNS RULE. WHY ARE YOU GIVING ROMAN  A HARD TIME. SINCE HE DON'T DO NOTHING ANY OTHER TIME BUT THIS TIME HE SPANK YOU TWICE AND PUT SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH AND HE LEAVE AND YOU TAKE THE SOAP OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND THEN CUSS AT AJ AND  THREATENING HER THAT YOU GOING TO PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL WITH DEAN IF SHE TELLS UMM NO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN ROMAN WILL FIND OUT NOW!

John
Um, Roman, do you hear Jimmy screaming?
Roman
Yeah, which means Seth did something wrong.
John
Maybe don't know
Roman, I call AJ.
John, I call dean

Roman hi AJ
AJ hi Roman
Roman what up.
AJ um Jimmy confront Seth I'm in the bed with Dean.
Roman cool so what happened now
AJ, hold on
Roman ok.
Seth did you just knock out Jimmy serious and made him bleed.
Seth
YES IN IT YOUR TURNED TO GET HURT
AJ
HELP ME PLEASE!
Seth to late for that darling
Roman, I got off the phone and I punch the wall.
Jonathan John come down here.and help me I can't get up
John what up
Jonathan well Seth ABOUT to get AJ he already knocks out Jimmy.  I'm about to get up anyway.
John no me and Roman on our way now
Jonathan ok

Roman and John walk to the door and open Roman saw AJ above Seth which Seth was screaming at her .. look loser I don't care but if you tell you will get hurt badly and now you told twice so now you getting hurt badly and it starts now. John Tap AJ AJ look at John and try getting out of Seth grip which Seth slap her I pull Seth hands off of her as she jumps and ran to Dean.
Dean after AJ went to me Roman grab Seth in took him in the bathroom and jey was In there don't know what he was doing but Seth and Roman busted out of there and then Roman took Seth and asked the fastest bathroom close she said turn right then go  left and there a bathroom and sure enough I grab Seth  In took him  in the bathroom and lock it I pull Seth pants and underwear down and spank him for like 15 minutes I took a break and after that I spank Seth another 10 to 15 minutes one side was light red and the other side was white still I told him he will get the paddle when we get home and you will now have the soap in your mouth once again and you will be In the wall with the soap. Ok
I put his clothes back on and then walk him out in public and took him back to Dean room and went into the bathroom and put the soap in Seth's mouth and put Seth in a corner so Seth just slid down Roman whisper something in Seth's ear. I rather you stand up or you will be In more trouble than you already are.
So Seth just shrugged I picked him up and pop him on the butt. I told you to stand up or you will be In more trouble than you already are so I pop you on your butt now stand up and listen. He spits the soap out of me and said FUCK you and ran. I ran after him.