attitude adjustment (2)

We  was having dinner and I can tell Seth is  sitting uncomfortable. 

 I give him a pillow he snatch it from me and put it under his butt and sat down.

Roman Seth Please don't snatch stuff.         

Seth I ignore him and eat all my food and put it in the  sink and walk up the stair.  I have another phone that Roman don't know about and text my friend telling him to meet me at a bar.  I  Put on a black button up shirt and black jeans I put on my shoes and my wallet and  open the window  I  close the window and I have my fake Id I do I went to the farthest bar away.  I give them  my fake id and  give me the drink I order  I was drinking and having a good time. I was so  drunk and was laughing crazy. 

Jimmy my friend Jamal took me to a bar and I had been drinking coke. Then I see Seth.   I walk close to him  yes he is.  His breathe smell  like he drinking underage.  He is he so drunk. He going to have a hangover. I grab him by his arm he stumble. Jamal froze. 

Jamal Who he? 

Jimmy Seth 

Jamal the dude that told the teacher to kill themselves while saying cum and other stuff. 

Jimmy yep

Jamal oh he drunk. 

Jimmy Yeah I have to go. I walk out with Seth I called Jey He came. 

Jey How the hell you have him. 

Jimmy I think he sneak out and he drunk. 

Jey I don't think Roman want him in there. 

Jimmy Lets get this drunk boy in our house.    I put him in the back he pass out.

Jey Yeah how about clothes 

Jimmy don't worry I still have some of his clothes from the last time.  We got home and I grab the troublemaker in put him in the bedroom and let him sleep. 

Dean I went up there to punish Seth for facebook when he not there I look at the window there was  a patter that was from his pocket. He  sneak out. 

I went to Roman. 

Dean Roman when I was going to punish seth   for the facebook mess he not in there. He snuck out.  Roman was angry. Then He got a phone called from Jimmy. 

Jimmy Hey Reigns 

Roman Hi, Do you know where Seth Is please tell me he okay. 

Jimmy He okay  He pass out on the bed I saw him a bar and he was drinking underage and  he drunk. 

Roman I don't know what to do I was thinking about getting a kid twice as bad as him but I don't know anymore.  Spanking him not seeing affection anymore so I give up. 

Jimmy Do not give up How about He say a month with us and  I make Sure your little bro will not act up ever again.  

Roman good luck. 

Roman I have to look at  his report card.  bye 

Jimmy bye. 

Roman wait 

Jimmy huh 

Roman can you punish him for  a facebook account give him 20 over the boxer 

Jimmy will do. 

Roman bye 

Jimmy bu bye  they hang up this time and Jimmy went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for him and  Jey. 

Seth 

I woke Up with a worst headache.  I am not in My home I started flipping out and scream and cry.  

Jimmy I walk up  to the room.

Seth Jimmy huh wait.
Jimmy yeah  it me. You was drunk. Here some pills.
Seth How am I Here?
Jimmy You better be glad I find you and the bar drunk and not Dean or Roman.  

Seth Oh. So You going to punish me. 

Jimmy Yes I am  why don't I give you  the 20 pull your pants just keep your boxer on. 

Seth Did as He was told.   

Jimmy give him 20 hard swats. Lets eat then we  see what so happen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After food 

Jimmy Seth what you did was unacceptable. 

You drink underage 

you was drunk  

you snuck out. What happen if there was a cop there and saw you drinking underage not only you be in trouble so will Roman.  You can't do that. You better be glad I was there at the time.  Now what you think Roman would do? 

Seth I be spanked with the paddle 25 times and then 13 with the belt. 

Jimmy Yes you will be getting that and also you be getting a bed time spanking  for  a month.  Now bend over the bed.  Jimmy grab the paddle and he pull down Seth pants. and spanked him 25. On the 15 he was crying the 20 he was begging  and the 25 he was sobbing. You have 13 more Seth.  Jimmy   give him 13 hards swats and scoop Seth up and whisper sweet nothing and then put him and the corner 10 min. 

10 min pass 

Seth you can come out now.  Jimmy u hit harder then Roman.