dinner/trouble

Roman was making chicken wings with Mac and cheese candy carrots and corn.

Dean was in the living room reading a book Seth was in his room when Dean and Roman heard a crash.
Roman look outside and saw too cars turn upside down and dean and Seth cane out Dean was calling the cops and Roman went back in. Seth was looking at Dean with sad eyes and punch him in the face and walk away with a knife Dean run after him and tackle him down there was cops helping the people in the car and there to separate them and one grab the knife away from Seth. Seth punch the cop and walk away Roman saw all the cops and dean attack Seth and Seth have a knife he turned off the stove and clean up the mess and walk outside to the boys are Seth look at roman who he is scared of roman got a hold of the boys and went to take them in the house and took them in his room. He look at Seth with the most angry eyes and at dean with the soft eye Dean move over to Seth and hug him and so did roman Seth punch them and took off. Roman and Dean ran after him and so did The rock. The rock caught Seth and Roman and Dean came to them. Roman Seth, why asked this way for? Seth I'll don't know. Dean I'll get the belt. Roman No don't get the belt Seth come in the house now. Seth Dean and Roman went in the house and close the door. Dean go to your room and Seth over here. Dean went to his room and Seth went over to Roman. Now tell me what you did?

Punch Dean
Punch the cop
Had a knife
Punch you
and took off running again

Roman why did you even have a knife in the first place anyway.

Seth I'll don't know

Punching you did it to three people but Dean twice right.

Seth yeah

Roman okay this is what we do you hit Dean twice. He going to spank you six times with the belt and I will spank you

5 for punching the cop
2 for punching me
4 for having a knife
And 20 for running

So how many was that without the six from Dean.

Seth 32

Good now go in my room bare in corner

Seth ran and Roman room and bare in the corner Roman grab the paddle and walk in his room and saw Seth bare Roman Seth come over here. Seth turn around and saw the paddle he tried to escape from the punishment.

Roman Seth YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THE PADDLE you just add 2 more for the paddle and the belt over the bed
Seth climbed over the bed holding the blanket tight. Roman I'm starting Seth
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK the fifth one Seth was balling. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK gets up Seth Roman calm him down . Roman corner 5 minutes hands on your head no rubbing or I tell Dean to get the switch. Roman walk out of the and I look at the door and rubbed my but I forgot Roman had a door to his room on the other side I look around and saw Dean with the belt.
Dean ROMAN COME HERE Dean yelled.
Roman what up?
Dean I caught him rubbing his butt.
Roman SETH! I see you not listening today I'll make you listen.
Seth I...I'm sorry
Roman to late for sorry I told you not to rub your butt but you still did. Dean give him 20 with the belt. You got a bed time spanking for today and tomorrow night. If you don't behave better at the store tomorrow I'm going to take you in the stall and spank your butt till it red. Your 13.

Dean ban Seth down over the bed.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK