[Video 1]

Jimin sighs as he cleaned up the room where he used to stay

Jimin sighs as he cleaned up the room where he used to stay. He is the one that Jimin loved the most. He is the one that showed Jimin love, and how to be loved. Sadly, their relationship needed to end. Everything was not going well. Work. Fights. Misunderstandings. Crying. And many more. That's what happened and their relationship eventually came to an end.

Jimin sat down on the bed and laid down on the bed, his legs on the ground and only his upper body are on the bed. Jimin looked up at the ceiling, their little star collection is still stuck on there. He sighs and sat back up, but his ring fell on the process. He gasps and immediately stood up to find the ring.

He found it under the bed, next to a box. He frowns and pulled the box out. He's shocked at the contents.
"A camera...?" He let out, confused. But then he remembered. Jungkook, his ex-boyfriend, liked to take pictures and film things for memory. Staring at the videotapes, he grabbed one and walked to the television.

He puts the tape in and turned the television on. He sat down and a small smile immediately appeared on his face as Jungkook showed up on the video.

"Hello! This is the newly bought camera I have! Jiminie bought it for him, I love him so much... Okay, let's try..."

"Oh... This is the first video tape! I just found out it can do that!"

"Oh, my gosh... I love this camera so badly

Jimin smiles, Jungkook, is really good at making himself laugh even if they're not used to the new environment they're in.

"Say hello to the camera, babe!"

"This is my first film here!"

"Jimin hyung says I love you all"

Jimin just smiled throughout the video. Feeling the absence of Jungkook...