[Video 12]

"Are you feeling better now?" Jimin says as he sat down at the bed, making it sink a little

"Are you feeling better now?" Jimin says as he sat down at the bed, making it sink a little. The younger groaned and huffs.
"Fuck this fever" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"I told you not to stress yourself out, look at you now" Jimin says and checked the younger's temperature.
"I prepared you soup so that you'll have something in you before you take your medicine" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

The older helped him sit up, his back now leaning against the headboard. Jimin grabbed the bowl of soup and picked up the spoon to scoop some. Jungkook looked at him and smiled before opening his mouth. He let Jimin feed him. After a few bites, Jungkook felt full.

"Do you still want to eat?" Jimin asks and the younger shook his head.
"Okay, then... Here's your medicine and water, please take it... Don't be stubborn, JK" Jimin says, sighing. He knew how much Jungkook hated bitter things, so he's pleading for the younger to take it.
"Of course I'm taking it, babe... I don't want this fever to stay forever" Jungkook says, giggling.

Jimin smiled, nodding. He watches as Jungkook made a disgusted expression after putting the medicine on his tongue before swallowing it with water. Jimin took the water after Jungkook finished drinking.
"Call me when you need anything" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

"Are you feeling better?" Jimin asks as he gave Jungkook a glass of water. Jungkook looked at him with red puffy eyes before nodding.
"Yeah... I'm glad I got to finally let it out" Jungkook says and Jimin rubs his back.
"You might still have something you haven't taken out yet... How about we go somewhere peaceful and quiet, you can scream out your frustrations there" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, smiling.

"Thank you, Jimin hyung"