[Video 9]

The video stopped and he hears his doorbell ringing

The video stopped and he hears his doorbell ringing. He frowns and puts down the box as he walked out the room. He walks down the stairs and went to the front door. He opens it and his eyes widened as soon as made eye contact with the person he had been missing the most. Jungkook. They made eye contact for a good few minutes until they snapped out of it.

"Oh... Jungkook?" Jimin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook smiles a little, looking around.
"Can I come in?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded, moving aside to let the younger in.
"What makes you visit here?" Jimin asks and Jungkook scratches his nape, feeling the awkwardness.

"Oh... Well... There's this box I left... I was hoping to get it here..." Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"O-oh...? Where did you put it?" Jimin asks and Jungkook made a thinking face. Jimin smiled as he stared at the younger. Jungkook's thinking face had always been cute for Jimin.
"Oh, it was under our bed... I mean the bed" Jungkook says, laughing awkwardly.

Jimin nodded and they walked upstairs. Jungkook follows after. They walked to the said room and as Jungkook was about to look around, he immediately saw the box and the camera on the bed. He looked at Jimin, who looked back at him.
"You watched it all...?" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, sighing.
"Why did you hide it from me?" Jimin asks and Jungkook tenses up.

"Hide what?" Jungkook asks and Jimin sighs, taking a deep breath.
"B-... I mean, Jungkook... Why did you hide the fact that you were suffering... You could've talked about it with me... We'll go through it together" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs, tearing up.
"You were so busy, I couldn't talk with you... I didn't wanna bother you and all, you were already stressed out..." Jungkook says and Jimin walked close to him, but he backed away.

"What happened to telling everything to each other?"