[Video 7]

"Video number 7!" Jungkook says as he lifts the camera up high

"Video number 7!" Jungkook says as he lifts the camera up high. Jungkook giggles as he kisses Jimin's cheek.
"Jiminie kept his word, we're going to a museum!" Jungkook says as he stops Jimin in his tracks and turned his head to kiss him.
"I love you, thank you for this, my love" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"I spoil you too much" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs.

"Stop it, I do the same... You're literally wearing the watch I bought you on your birthday" Jungkook says and shows the watch on the camera. Jimin smiles and wrapped an arm around the younger's waist. They arrived at the entrance and greeted the security guards. They walked in and Jungkook's jaw immediately dropped.

"Babe, please hold this" Jungkook says and gave the camera to Jimin. The older just chuckled and filmed the younger as they walked.
"Hyung, look, this painting's cute" Jungkook says as he pointed at the said painting. Jimin hums and looked at his way. Jungkook notices this and walked over to Jimin. He grabbed Jimin's hand and led him the way as he film.
"So, you won't trip or bump into someone" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Woah... These paintings are so cool" Jungkook says and looked around. He looked like a kid who just got to somewhere he isn't familiar with. They tour went on and on until they saw the last painting. Obviously, Jungkook took some pictures with Jimin, with the help of some strangers who they thanked after.

"So, we got hungry as soon as we got out and we bought some fries" Jungkook says, showing the fries to the camera.
"So, delicious... Thank you for today, babe" Jungkook says, smiling as he leaned against Jimin.
"You're welcome, baby" Jimin says, smiling.

"Oh, the memories..."