[Video 3]

"Video number three!" Jungkook says as he leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder

"Video number three!" Jungkook says as he leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin chuckles and kept his attention on the road.
"So, babe... Where are we going? Do you want to tell the camera where?" Jungkook says, smiling as he stared at Jimin with loving eyes. Jimin smiles and nodded.
"Yeah... So we're going to a place Jungkook had been requesting me to go to with him... Of course, I couldn't resist his puppy eyes and here we are" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.

"Just say you're whipped, love... No need to be shy" Jungkook says, kissing Jimin's cheek.
"Baby, stop it or we're gonna crush" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Okay, Mr Park" Jungkook says and laughed as he sat properly on his seat.

"We have arrived!" Jungkook says as he got out of the car. Jimin is seen in the background, taking out their things. Jungkook grabbed his bag and kisses the side of Jimin's head.
"Aish... You didn't let me kiss you while driving, so I'm taking the chance" Jungkook says and peppered Jimin's face with kisses. The older just laughed and let the younger do what he wants.

"Baby, don't you want to make our place?" Jimin says as Jungkook kept on going. The younger finally stopped and Jimin smiles as Jungkook ran to an empty place under a shade.
"This will be good! Can't wait to splash Jiminie with water" Jungkook says, whispering the last part to the camera.
"What are you whispering to the camera? Hmm?" Jimin says and Jungkook winks at him.
"Okay... This is enough for now... This video will be named "Jiminie and Jungkookie's Vacation Trip!" He says and the video ended.

Jimin smiles as soon as the video ended. He remembers that day, him and Jungkook had fun and enjoyed the day with only the two of them...