[Video 10]

Jungkook smiles as he felt Jimin's arms wrap around his waist

"Babe, I'm cooking" Jungkook says as Jimin rests his head on his shoulder.
"I'm tired, baby... I need recharging" Jimin says as he takes in Jungkook's scent.
"You smell great" Jimin says. As soon as he hears Jungkook turn off the stove, he immediately turned him around and connects his lips with his.

Jungkook kisses back before pulling away.
"Woah, calm down there, tiger... Are you recharged now?" Jungkook asks and Jimin pouts, shaking his head.
"Well... I've cooked your favorite, maybe this will recharge you" Jungkook says and he sees how Jimin's eyes sparkled. He chuckles and nodded.

They sat opposite of each other, Jungkook watched as Jimin enjoys his food.
"This is so delicious, love... You're good at cooking" Jimin says and Jungkook chuckles.
"I'm glad you liked it" Jungkook says. His smile then fell as he remembers that he needed to tell something to the older.

"Jimin" He says and the older hums, looking up at him.
"Well-" Jungkook is cut off as a loud ringing is heard. Jimin looked at his phone and smiled apologetically to the younger. Jungkook nodded, smiling and let him answer the class. Jungkook listened as Jimin talked to the person on the phone, he flinches as he heard the older started scolding the person. He sighs and looked at the food.

"Hearing and watching you be stressed out made me feel like I'm going to be a bother if I added more stress into you... That's why I didn't say anything... I was feeling bad for you whenever you get home tired" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"But even so, you should've still said it to me... I could've help you, ba--Jungkook... Stressed or not, I will always prioritize you first..." Jimin says, sighing.
"But I have one question..." Jimin says and the younger looked at him.

"Why did you just suddenly break up with me...?"

?"