[Video 8]

Jimin had watched every tapes and can't help but feel his heart break at every videos

Jimin had watched every tapes and can't help but feel his heart break at every videos. Jungkook and him looked so happy. When went wrong? Why did they really break up? Why did something like this happen? He wipes his tears and as he moved, a tape fell and he frowns.

Picking it up, he looked at it. The tape didn't have any level or anything, just a small letter. He grabbed the letter and read it.

"Dear, Jimin... Please watch this... I feel like it'll be the last I'm going to give you...."

Jimin then puts it in and started it. The video shows Jungkook, sat down on a desk with a hat and a plain shirt. Jimin raises his brow and let it continue.

"Dear, Jimin... I'm really sorry if I had done anything wrong to you..." Jungkook says, sighing as he looked down.
"I don't know what happened between us... Why did we turn out like this?" Jungkook pauses, biting his bottom lip that started to wobble. Jungkook really tried his best to not cry, but his tears are betraying him.

"Jiminie... Did you really fell out of love? Or is it me? I don't know anymore... I don't know how you're able to keep up with me when I'm like this... A crybaby... Clingy... And just someone who doesn't deserve happiness..." Jungkook says, wiping his tears.
"You've told me before, to not talk bad about myself... But here I am... I'm sorry for the things I've done and said that hurt you..." Jungkook says, giving a small smile.

"You won't be hurt anymore, Jiminie..." Jungkook says, nodding.
"I'm leaving this video to you and even the camera so you'll be able to watch them" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Goodbye, Jiminie... I love you so much... Take good care of yourself..."