[Video 11]

"Remember that time we had that fight?" Jungkook says as he wipes his tears

"Remember that time we had that fight?" Jungkook says as he wipes his tears. Jimin looked at him and frowns.

"Jimin, please" Jungkook says as he cries, watching Jimin go crazy.
"Jungkook, do you know that I've been in work for so many hours and you're here complaining why I don't give you time anymore?!" Jimin screams, making the younger flinch.
"I'm sorry, I was wrong, okay? I didn't think about your feelings... But have you thought about mine? I know you're working for the both of us... But even on your day off, you're still on that damn phone... I want to talk to you but I can't because you're so busy" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Don't be so dramatic, Jungkook" Jimin says and Jungkook just sobbed.
"I'm tired, Jimin..." Jungkook says, fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he looked down.
"What?" Jimin says and Jungkook looks up, giving a small smile. He wipes his tears and gulps.
"Let's just forget this happened..." Jungkook says and walked away, not giving time for Jimin to say anything.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and frowned more.
"That day, I left you with a message, right? I broke up with you in a message and told you that I'm tired..." Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, indicating for the younger to continue.
"What I meant is that I'm tired of life... Of waiting... Of everything... I can't take it anymore, so I left... I'm sorry that I left you... I'm sorry I made you feel like its your fault even though it's mine... I'm sor-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin hugs him.

Feeling the warmth of the older, Jungkook couldn't help but hug back before he broke down. He cried harder than before and Jimin just stood there, hugging him and telling him that everything is okay and that it's no one's fault. Jimin assured him.