Point 31

Younghoon frowned, taking the bagged goods. If he could just ensure their safety, he'd take these guys out with no hesitation. It was unnerving to know they were watching his every move. It wasn't like he could run very far, he had no money and no car. He hated this. If only he could go back in time and stop his younger self from doing something so rash.

"You're back and have my goods. You're a useful errand boy that's for sure." the man cackled.

"You promised after this I'd get to see them. Show me where they are, if they're okay..." he begged, his head pressed against the floor.

"Alright! Geez... You two, show him."

They nodded, pinning his arms behind his back before leading him. One opened the door, the other two still holding him. There they sat, one asleep and the other staring at nothing.

"Juyeon! Sangyeon!"

The one awake turned, looking with wide eyes. He started to get up before freezing in place at the sight of a gun.

"Hoon, you're okay. What are they doing to you?"

"Errand boy... He swears if I do enough he'll release you both but..." he spoke before shaking his head.

They both knew it was an empty promise. Younghoon looked at the one asleep, his heart in pain.

"You really do like him huh?"

"Alright enough chatter! Get moving." a goon spat, shoving Younghoon back out the door.

"Keep each other safe, Ju!" he shouted before the door closed.

On the outside they seemed fine but who knew what they were feeding them? No, if they were feeding them. There had to be a way out of this mess that he wasn't thinking of.

Sangyeon awoke, seeing Hellju was shimming around in a corner.

"What's going on?"

"We're breaking out. I'll go insane if I stay here a moment longer."

No sooner had he spoken those words that his arms were freed from its bindings. He quickly got to work on freeing his legs before helping Sangyeon.

"Are you planning to escape now? Wont they come checking in on us soon?"

"Just follow my lead."

Sangyeon nodded, following his movements. Minutes later a few goons came in to check on them. They were kicked and stepped on but did their best to keep their positions. They left after they had their fill.

"Alright, follow me. There's a passage here. I have no idea where it leads but it's better than here."

"How did you find it?"

"It's amazing what boredom can accomplish."

Sangyeon wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not so he opted to staying silent. They slipped into the narrow passageway, shimming their way through.

"Stop. Let me see what's ahead before we continue."

Sangyeon watched as he pressed against the door, looking through the crack.

"It's empty, let's go."

They entered the room, seeing it was just storage. Sangyeon peeked out the window, seeing how far up they were. Jumping was not an option unless he wanted to die.

"See a fire escape?"

"Yeah but it's the room next to us." Sangyeon responded, pressing against the window.