Chapter 1. The First Summons

JaydenFleisher writes the description for each chapter and I write the story itself

A 10 year old Izuku was sitting in class drawing the outlines of a raven, he saw one earlier today and now he really wanted to draw one. As he was drawing it he tooned out all the chatter in class like usual, he didn't like any of them giving they all picked on him and he was simply glad they were leaving him alone right now.

"What the fuck is that Deku?" Said Katsuki walking towards him, he saw that Izuku was drawing and grinned darkly "don't worry I'll help".

He then ripped the book form Izuku and before Izuku could tell him to give it back, he blew it up right Infront of him leaving nothing but ashes.

"Your quirkless Deku, your not supposed to do anything other than be our punching bag, now do me a favor and remember that or I'll give you another scar" said Katsuki placing his hand on Izuku's cheek and lightly slapping it while releasing a explosion while making sure not to hit the number on his head.

Izuku flinched, not from the pain; he was used to the pain. It was from the explosion hitting part of his eye and making it sting in pain from it.

Katsuki was about to say something else when the teacher walked into the class "good morning everyone and go to your seats so we can get started" she said putting her stuff down on her desk "also Midoriya did you make that mess?".

He said nothing and just shrunk down more in his seat trying to be invisible, he hated all these eyes on him and he didn't want to be here but he didn't want to skip school and have his mom have to leave work to come here and talk to the principal.

"I see, well that's detention for you because you made a mess, you'll have to stay after school for an hour and clean this room till it's spotless or else that's more detention" she said coldly.

Izuku just nodded his head and said nothing as he tried his best to hide in his uniform.

"Anyways let's get back to our lesson on quirk history, we left off yesterday on during the quirk civil war here in Japan where the quirked people rose up and overthrew the quirkless people who were oppressing us for so long. Thanks to that our society is better and those that are meant to lead are in charge while the ones without quirks are punished" she said.

Everyone smiled hearing that and some threw some things at Izuku or simply glared at him.

"Midoriya stop making a mess, your distracting our class" she said which just made him nod his head and start to pick up the pencils and books thrown at him.

"Now like I was saying before I was interrupted, after the 3 year long bloody civil war we overthrew the old government and created a new one where those who have strong quirks are all helped to achieve great things, while those who don't are left to do all the busy work.

For the quirkless ones... Given the war crimes they committed against us and for standing up against the true leaders, they are all persecuted and now have to pay very heavy taxes along with being denied medical care or anything to help them with life" said the teacher. "Thanks to this the quirked society is even stronger than before and soon we'll finally be rid of the remnants of the quirkless people which is only 3% of the population and soon have a happy and pure society that's only meant for those that have heroic quirks that society and our government approve of".

Izuku soon tooned them out as he put his hand on the side of his head covering the number on his temple which showed he was quirkless, even though technically he wasn't but the doctors didn't see how it worked and nothing they did made it work so they just gave him the quirkless title.