Chapter 9. USJ Part 2

Everyone around the plaza zone was completely enveloped in fear as they stared at the monster on the ceiling, with his large beedy red eyes staring directly at Shigaraki and the Nomu.

The sheer aura this thing was producing was scaring them all, it made some villains that survived the Nomus slaughter or those who just showed up, fall to the ground, completely consumed in said fear.

For the Nazguel, they all took another step back, surrounding Izuku protectively, since they weren't 100% sure how loyal the Juggernaut was and if it'd see Izuku as it's master or attack him. But it was clear to all who looked closely, that they were very nervous, given how hard they were gripping their weapons.

Meanwhile off a small distance away was Tokoyami who finally made it to the plaza, when he spotted the Juggernaut and the second he looked at it, Darkshadow immediately retracted back into him.

"Darkshadow?" Tokoyami said shocked and confused.

"T-thats the thing... i-its here and i-it has so much d-darkness in it" Darkshadow said beyond terrified of the creature on the ceiling.

"C-calm down.. we just need to stay away from it and we'll be fine" said Tokoyami hopeful that it won't notice him.

__

"What the fuck is that thing..." said Shigaraki unable to drop this gut wrenching feeling of fear and dread as he stared at the monster, high above them all that had yet to move its eyes or body. Shigaraki then looked back down and stared at the book where the blood stopped gushing and it had a large hole in it, from that thing coming out of it.

His eyes then snapped to the Nomu that did something, he wasn't expecting.

It took a step back in fear, it wasn't designed to feel fear and yet...... it could feel it from that monster above it and it's arms couldn't stop shaking.

"Kurogiri what's going on?" He said looking at him.

"I do not know Shigaraki... but you should stay near me just incase we need to escape.." he said, not taking his eyes off the Juggernaut.

Some of the nearby villains were also terrified of that thing, but then they saw Izuku, the person who caused this and they realized that if they could kill him, then that thing should dissappear.

So the villains began to race towards Izuku and before that thing could do anything to them and end this fear enducing nightmare.

But before anyone could react, the Juggernaut simply disappeared and all those villains were either cut in half or dismembered, while one of them was stuck in the Juggernauts mouth.

"H-help.." he gasped out before a horrible crunch was heard and it was bitten in half, falling to the ground.

Behind it, two Nazguel moved forward to stop it, but with a single tail swipe, they were sent flying and embedded into the stairwell like they were nothing.

Some of the villains who were further away, tried to run away, but the Juggernaut saw this and basically appeared before them and cut the man into 3 pieces, before it swung it's claws and impaled a woman and hurled her across the USJ.

It then turned its eyes on other villains running away and In a flash, it dashed forward and proceeded to slaughter every single villain near it, striking fear into everyone.

One villain saw It coming and coated his hands in fire, before charging and punching it, but something happened that he wasn't expecting.

Something akin to a shield surrounded the Juggernaut and protected it from the attack, it's head then loomed over the man and before he could do anything, it bit down on him, then looked at Shigaraki as it closed its jaw all the way, making blood spill out its mouth.