Chapter 6. Celebration And First Day In UA

Izuku was sitting in his room staring at the letter he got from UA, even though he knew he did good, he was still very nervous that he didn't do good.

His level of nervousness was on par from when that girl named Mina was lightly flirting with him after he first helped her in the test. He then thought about Ochako and how nice she was with him when they both came to his house a week ago, with them talking and hanging out almost every other day through said week.

Izuku shook his head and looked at the letter, taking a deep calming breath he opened said letter and found a small disc that activated as soon as he grabbed it.

Dropping it on his desk, it projected a screen showing Nezu who had a smile on his face.

"Hello Izuku, it's so good to finally have this message be heard from you" said Nezu.

"Principale Nezu?" He said shocked that he would be the one sending him this.

"Indeed, it is me, the only other people interested in sending you one were Aizawa, 13 and Hounddog" said Nezu.

"Wait this is a recording... how do you know what I'm saying" said Izuku.

"Don't worry about it".

Izuku would indeed worry about it.

"Anyways I'm here to tell you that you passed the written test with flying colors, you scored 780 out of 790, coming second only to Momo Yaoyorozu who got 783 out of 790" said Nezu with a smile.

Hearing that he did that good, he let out a sigh of relief knowing he passed the written test with flying colors.

"Now onto the practical, not only did you beat the set goal by a large margin, but you went out of your way along with Power to save lots of other participants in the test and even risk your life to save someone in need by destroying the zero pointer" said Nezu with a large smile. "Thabks to all of this, you got yourself 154 villain points and 120 hero points making your final score be 274 points, setting a new UA record and beating All Mights score by over 100 points".

Izuku looked at Nezu wide eyed at hearing that and couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face.

Then the score board popped up and Izuku smiled even more seeing he was in first place, but that smile immediately disappeared... second place belonged to Katsuki Bakugo.

Panic began to seep into him giving he'll most likely have to be in the same class as Katsuki since he was told that he will be in Aizawas class.

All his summons felt his panic beginning to sit in, but before it could get worse, Izuku felt a nudge on his cheek.

It was Night Caller, he acted a bit like Izukus emotional support animal and he got a stamp of approval from Hound Dog, the school therapist, that Izuku is allowed to take him anywhere in the school grounds.

"Thank you.." he said scratching his chin.

Night Caller let out a small croon before his eyes went back to the screen where Nezu began to talk again.

"I'm sure you noticed that Katsuki got second place and are now panicking that he will be in your class, you'd be right but don't worry, he's on a incredibly short leash and every member of staff along with the big 3 giving their position, have been informed on him. So if he does anything, he will only get a single warning then be handed to the police for them to deal with him in the eyes of the law" said Nezu.