Chapter 5. Summon World And More Friends

A couple days passed since the entrance exam and it was safe to say, Izuku was still trying to wrap his head around what happened during that, no matter how much he thought about it, it made no sense. Why did suddenly know the name of the summon, even though he never summoned it before, not only that but how did it summon when he didn't place his hand on the drawing to call upon it.

As he was thinking this, he looked up at the mirror in his bathroom and froze at what he saw, his eyes started to glow red as spirals formed In them, he leaned forward and saw it continue to grow until both of his eyes were like this, scaring him.

Izuku closed his eyes and rubbed them to see if maybe something was in his eyes or he was just tired, but when he opened them back up, he was in a massive open world that went as far as the eye could see, it had trees and open fields as far as the eye could see. He then looked up to the sky and his eyes widened even more, seeing that instead of a blue sky, it was filled to the brim with closed doors, completely covering the sky.

He then turned his head where he saw small balls of light wondering around, with some even floating or flying in the sky, each of them had different colors to them, with some being the usual yellowish purple. While others had red or blues in color as they went about this open world.

"Wha... where am I?" He said looking around the world trying to figure out where he was.

After he spoke, he felt that all the balls of light suddenly turned and looked at him, with almost every single one radiating happiness from seeing him.

Izuku then suddenly grabbed his head, as it flooded with what sounded like thousands of voices all speaking, both Inside his head and in this strange world.

"Master".

"Master is here".

"we must greet him".

"If master is here, does that mean he's happy to see us?".

"Master why don't we have forms yet?".

So many voices kept flooding Into his head and before he knew it, be fell to his knees and held his head in pain from hearing all of this so suddenly.

"Master is in pain".

"Why is Master in pain?".

"We need to help our master".

They all changed from excitement, to worry and they slowly started to head towards Izuku, who was still trying to process all of this, but it was to much and it felt as if his brain was going to tear itself apart.

But then they suddenly stopped when the ground broke apart and the head of Kon shot out of the ground glaring at them all.

"All of you back off! Master can't handle all of you overwhelming him at once, his mental fortitude isn't strong enough yet" said Kon glaring at them.

The balls of light stopped and Izuku could hear hushed whispering before they all started to slowly go away, but some did apologize before they left.

Seeing that they started to leave, Kon turned towards her master and saw that he was starting to do better, now that the other summons weren't overwhelming him.

"Forgive me for that master, I meant to arrive sooner" said Kon sounding apologetic.

"N-no it's ok.. it wasn't your fault Kon..." he said regaining his bearings "but umm... where are we exactly?".

Kon disappeared in a puff of smoke and appeared on his shoulder in a smaller form of herself "this way we can walk and talk" she said. "But to answer your question master, we are in your mind, or the summon world".