Chapter 2. Learning About The Quirk

(A couple days later).

Izuku slowly opened his eyes and looked around his room and saw Night Caller sitting on his desk sleeping, he then sat up and stretched his back getting all the knots out. He then got out of bed and did a couple more stretches when he heard his door opened and Sebas walked in.

"Ah good morning master Izuku, I have prepared your bath for you and breakfast Is currently being made even though I told your mother she didn't have to cook since I'd be more than happy to" said Sebas.

"Thank you Sebas and that's just how my mom is, she doesn't always get to cook for me so whenever she can she always takes the opportunity" said Izuku as walked over to his drawer and pulled out his clean clothes for the day since he was going to UA to get help with his quirk.

"Ahh I see, well I'll be sure to remember that for the future" said Sebas as he gave a small bow and left the room.

Izuku then heard clicks and looked over to see that Night Caller was awake and looking at him "oh morning, do you want me to open the window for you, so you can fly around?".

A couple of clicks was heard and he had the feeling in the back of his head telling him he was right.

"Ok ok I'm opening it" he said walking over to the window before opening it allowing Night Caller to go fly off and stretch his wings. He clicked it's beak and nipped Izuku's finger to show his affection before he stretched his wings and flew out the window to go explore.

Izuku couldn't help but smile and he headed to the bathroom and took a bath, as he sat in the bathtub he looked over some of the scars and burns on his body from years of bullying or when people tried to lynch
him for just being 'quirkless'.

Scars covered his chest, arms, legs and back, some were minor cuts or burns while other were more serious which also lead to broken bones, lots of broken bones.

He let out a sigh and leaned back enjoying the hot water and his mind started to think what was the exact limits of his quirk. He summoned Night caller at first and he could turn into a coat like cloak that allowed him to fly, for Sebas he was a very loyal butler and he was very adept at cooking, cleaning, finances and according to him he even knew hand to hand combat.

They were two completely different summons so it really made him curious on what were his limits if he had any, well he hoped that UA will be able to help him with his quirk.

Izuku was pulled out of thoughts when he heard a knock on the door "Izuku sweetie, breakfast is done and we are waiting on you" Inko said sweetly.

"Ok mom I'll be down in just a second" said Izuku as he quickly finished up his bath and quickly got dressed with some black pants and a white long sleeve shirt to cover up his scars. He then quickly ran down and got in the kitchen where he saw Inko already eating while Sebas was cleaning some of the dishes.

"Sebas didn't you make yourself breakfast?" Said Izuku curiously.

"Oh I already ate earlier this morning so you don't need to worry master Izuku" said Sebas truthfully.

"Well I'm glad or else I'd feel bad" said Izuku.

"You don't need to feel bad for me master, my job is to be at your service and help you however I can" said Sebas.

"A-alright... So um mom what time will we be heading to UA to learn more about my quirk?" Said Izuku.

"In about an hour so enjoy your breakfast then get dressed for the day" said Inko happily since she was hoping that UA will be able to help her son and hopefully allow him to have a normal life now and be happy.