1

Quackity smirked as he finished setting the table- it was only a matter of time before his guests arrived to whiteness his master plan. "They don't call me Mister Sexyman for nothing." Quackity muttered to himself, quite happy with his plan.

"I don't think anyone calls you that, but alright." A deep, familiar voice spoke. Quackity looked towards the door and saw Ranboo awkwardly standing next to Fundy, apparently Quackity hadn't been alone.

"Oh, sorry you two, I didn't hear you come in. Come sit down, your legs must be tired!" Quackity felt a bit ashamed that he hadn't noticed a tall-ass enderman and a fucking fox walk into his house.

"It's alright, you were busy. Plus, I do a lot of standing around." Ranboo reassured his exhausted friend, who knew very well he could potentially end up killing him.

If only those two wild animals knew...

...That someones gonna die tonight.

"Hey guys! It's not very often that I'm early to these things!" An even more familiar voice exclaimed, Quackity knew it was his good friend Slimecicle.

"Good to see you too." Quackity smiled, slightly pulling a chair for his friend.

"I hope I wasn't supposed to bring somthing, because I completely forgot to make cookies." Slimecicle glanced at Quackity apologetically.

"No no no, it's alright, I've got enough food here for everyone!" Quackity assured him, handing a chicken leg to Fundy, who looked as if he was about to eat the whole goddamn table.

Knowing how many wild animal-creatures were gonna be here, it was probably a good thing one of them would die.

Or at least they'd loose a life.

One less life to worry about.

Quackity hadn't gone mad yet, but if he knew anything about psychopathy, he wasn't doing very good mentally.