8

The crowd gasped in shock- all except Wilbur, of course.

"How... could you?" Philza's voice quivered as he spoke, Quackity couldn't tell if he was angry- or just upset.

"I didn't want to kill him, I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry, I never wanted it to end this way!" Quackity's voice broke, and he began to sob uncontrollably. Wilbur rushed to Quackity's side, patting his back and assuring him that he was alright.

"We're going home, c'mon, Karl." Sapnap wearily walked away towards his home, with Karl following close behind.

Ranboo picked Tubbo up, unable to keep Tubbo's sobbing under control. Wincing as a teardrop hit his skin, Ranboo carried Tubbo away. Philza followed them, probably to remind them of their child- who was still with Techno.

Fundy tossed a purple flower at Tommy's grave, upset that he didn't get to speak.

Understanding the damage that Quackity had done, Wilbur led Quackity back to their abandoned villager house, it would have to work for now. Quackity had stopped crying now, but he still felt horrible. "All of them are gonna hate me now." He said suddenly, alerting Wilbur. Wilbur shook his head, "Not everyone hates you, Ducky, they're just upset. Besides, I love you. That doesn't make it seem so bad, right?"

Quackity looked up at Wilbur in surprise, "You love me?"

Wilbur nodded, opening the door to their "house" as he spoke;

"I love you more than I love not being back in hell."