5

Quackity stood in awe as he watched Wilbur walk away, taking the gun with him. "Should I come to Tommy's revival too?" Quackity ran after Wilbur, realizing where he was going.

"Sure, that's a good idea." Wilbur answered, throwing the gun into a deep hole in the ground, covering the hole quickly. Quackity had never thought of that.

"You know, when I got revived, Tommy said I was different. Do you think that'll happen to him?" Wilbur asked as the two followed their friends' footsteps.

"I guess that could happen, but I'm pretty sure you had a ghost dude that took your place until you came back. He was just like you, but without all the edgy shit y'know? Just a sweet, innocent little ghost man." Quackity smiled, remembering all the things Tommy had told him about Ghostbur.

"So you like Ghostbur more than the real me?" Wilbur asked, holding his voice as calm as he could. Quackity gasped in response, "No, not at all! I was just explaining that Tommy might have a ghost," Quackity felt a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead, "And, besides, Ghostbur is inside of you- you just dont let us see it."

Wilbur raised his eyebrows, Quackity was unsure if he was offened, or just surprised. Wilbur finally broke the silence with an inappropriate joke. "So, he's inside me, yeah?"

"Oh shut the fuck up Wilbur the only time you've ever had sex was with a fish, and that's just sad." Quackity retorted, laughing afterwards to make it clear that he was joking.

"So you think I need to fuck a human- in order to be normal?" Wilbur gave Quackity a sly look, making him feel a way he'd never felt before. Quackity wasn't sure if he was scared or intrigued, but he did know that Wilbur was definitely hitting on him.

"Oh, would you look at that, theres Dream. I wonder where everyone else went?" Wilbur pointed towards the blob-man, what was standing menacingly over Tommy's slumped body.

"He's probably reviving him, maybe we should stay back." Quackity suggested, seeing as Dream didn't seem to know the two were there. Wilbur shrugged in agreement, tugging Quackity into a nearby house.

The house belonged to a villager, and this villager just so happened to be taking a nap. Wilbur smirked and he stabbed the villager with his hoe, killing it pretty easily. The villager's body yeeted itself out of existance at once, sending the two boys into hysterics.

"It's kind of cold in here." Quackity commented once their laughter died down. Wilbur agreed, hopping into the villager's bed and covering himself with the blanket. "Do you want to share the blanket with me?" Wilbur asked, making a small space for Quackity.

"Uhh, okay." Quackity agreed, climbing into the bed faster than a rabbit. Quackity smiled, pulling the blanket over himself- but making sure to leave most of it for Wilbur. "I wonder if Dream is really going to bring Tommy back," Wilbur thought aloud, laying his head down on the singular pillow. Quackity knew there was nothing he could really say to make Wilbur feel better, so he wrapped his arms around Wilbur's torso and rested his head on Wilbur's chest.

"What... what are you doing?" Wilbur asked softly, he sounded a lot like Ghostbur now- more than he ever had before.

Quackity smiled, closing his eyes, "I thought you might need a hug. I have a feeling you haven't had one in a while."