End

It had been a week since Skeppy and Bad started officially dating, and Quackity couldn't help but feel like Wilbur was acting different today.

"Where is my suit, Quackity?" Wilbur had asked him earlier, Quackity didn't even know Wilbur still owned a suit.

"I'm gonna go out for a few minutes, okay Ducky? I'll be back with a surprise!" Wilbur said enthusiastically, walking out the door. Quackity hadn't been alone by himself in a long time, he had grown used to having Wilbur right next to him at all times. Not sure what else to do, Quackity decided to take a nap- Wilbur could wake him up whenever he got back.

-

Quackity woke up to the front door opening and closing- Wilbur was back. Quackity didn't know how long Wilbur had been gone, but he was glad he was back.

"Hey Big Q!" Wilbur walked into the small house, spotting Quackity on the bed. "I went to get some apples. Skeppy came with me. He's here now too." Skeppy walked in just as Wilbur spoke of his presence.

"That's nice. I took a nap." Quackity smiled, happy to know that Wilbur was happy. Normally he would suspect something bad, but Wilbur seemed genuine.

Wilbur sat down beside Quackity, the bed made a creaking sound at the sudden addition of weight. The poor bed wasn't made for two. "You know, Quackity, I've been rejected twenty seven times." Wilbur said, probably trying to roast himself.

"That's twenty seven people with no taste." Quackity giggled as he put an arm around Wilbur's shoulder, making sure Wilbur knew he cared about him.

Wilbur looked at Quackity with an interesting stare, one Quackity hadn't seen from him before.

"Quackity, I want to have sex with you." Wilbur said in a serious tone, pulling a tiny box from his crusty rusty dusty musty jacket's pocket. "Marry me?"

Quackity was at a loss for words, so instead of saying "yes", he flung himself onto Wilbur, hugging him aggressively. Skeppy sat in the corner of the room, smiling and cheering.

"Is that a yes?" Wilbur laughed, accepting the giant hug.

"YES!"