4

Quackity was still pinned against the wall, forced to stare into the eyes of his crush- who had just asked why he'd murdered his brother.

Before Quackity could open his mouth and put together an excuse, Ranboo cleared his throat. "Tubbo and I are gonna take Tommy to Dream and see if he'll help," Ranboo was on the verge of tears, "You're coming too, Fundy."

"Why do I have to come?" Fundy asked, then realised he probably shouldn't question why he was helping revive his dead friend.

"Wilbur, do you want to come?" Ranboo asked, holding Tommy's motionless body carefully.

"I'll come find you guys in a second, right now I have somthing I need to deal with." Wilbur answered, awkwardly letting Quackity go. Quackity got the feeling that he probably shouldn't run away.

"Come on, Sapnap, let's go with them. What if Dream tries to attack them? Or what if it's the other way around?" Karl worried as he nudged his friend towards the exit. Sapnap nodded, and the two friends ran to cath up with the others.

Wilbur and Quackity stood four feet apart, fidgeting awkwardly. They were alone now.

"So, uhh, why did you shoot Tommy?" Wilbur asked, not even bothering to hide his sadness. Quackity looked around frantically, as if an excuse would magically appear out of nowhere.

"I don't know, I-I didn't have control over myself..." Quackity answered, avoiding eye contact. Wilbur grabbed Quackity's chin and brought it towards his, looking into the shorter boy's eyes. "Is that true?"

Quackity's insides squirmed as his face turned pink, hopefully not too noticable. "Yes." He maintained eye conact with Wilbur, fighting hard not to let Wilbur know he was lying.

"Alright," Wilbur was still grasping Quackity's chin, now softening his grip, giving a more affectionate feeling. "I guess you're wondering why I didn't snitch on you to all your 'friends' earlier, hm?"

"Y-yeah." Quackity replied, trying to forget how close his face was to Wilbur's.

Wilbur smiled, pulling Quackity's face closer to his. "You like this, don't you?" Wilbur asked, smirking as he felt Quackity become more tense.

"No, y-yes? Noo? A-uh-Yeah?" Quackity stuttered like a bird, quickly shutting up as he realized what was about to happen.

Wilbur chuckled lightly, placing his lips on Quackity's nose.

"Because I wouldn't want anybody mad at you."