2

Quackity finaly set down the last dish of food, now all hw had to do was wait for the guests.

"Sorry we're late," A loud, obnoxious, British voice broke the silence- Quackity could only identify it as Tommy's.

"Tubbo needed help with his stupid pig-child thing. Honestly he should've asked Ranboo for help, but who am I to judge their parenting skills?" Tommy went on as he sat down next to Fundy.

"That's okay, you're not 'late'. If anything, you're early." Quackity assured Tommy, then turned his attention to Tubbo, who had been awkwardly standing beside Ranboo the whole time Tommy had been speaking.

"Ranboo, can we have a little chat outside?" Tubbo asked, still standing up.

"I mean, we can go stand outside if that's what you want," Ranboo answered, Quackity could tell that the enderman was tense, "But I'd rather sit here, since almost everyones here. Where's Michael, by the way?" Ranboo was suddenly aware that his child wasn't present.

"That's what I wanted to talk about! I left him with Techno because he isn't feeling well. ALSO, would you mind explaining why Michael keeps singing about two trucks having sex?" Tubbo asked, already knowing the answer.

"I, uhh, wait- you left him with Techno? Didn't we say we weren't gonna do tha-"

"Well you need to learn that Lemon Demon isn't fucking Beethoven!" Tubbo yelled, sitting down beside Ranboo as Fundy whined with fear.

"Jesus Christ what the hell? Did I just watch a fucking soap opera? 'Cuz that shit was loco!" Quackity joked, lightening the mood as Wilbur, Karl, and Sapnap arrived.

"Oh hey guys! Sit down, sit down, we haven't started eating yet!" Quackity's mood changed quickly, presenting himself as a gentleman infront of his crush.

"Thank you Quackity, what a nice way of telling us we're late." Wilbur smiled, sitting down next to Tommy- who was concerningly playing with a butter knife.

"Thanks for inviting us, I didn't really expect to be seeing you for a while!" Sapnap joked as he sat down in the chair next to Wilbur, motioning for Karl to sit next to him.

Quackity sat down in the one remaining chair between Tubbo's and Karl's, looking happy and handsome outwardly, but on the inside- he was freaking out.

'I can't kill Sapnap, he's still my friend, right? I wouldn't kill my friend just to have a chance with my crush, would I? I can't kill Tommy either, I'd feel horrible. Oh shit, maybe this wasn't a good plan. I hope its really dark when the lights go off. I'd hate to watch either of them die.' Quackity thought, staring at Wilbur with admiration and lust.

"Let's eat, boys!" Quackity threw his problems to the side, knowing he could deal with it after the murder.