3

The group of friends- if that's what you'd call them- smiled as they chatted amongst themselves and feasted apon delicious food, completley caught off guard by the lights suddenly going off. It was now pitch black. Nothing was visible but the faint glow of Ranboo's vibrant eyes.

The silence was quickly interrupted by the sound of a shotgun being loaded and fired, multiple times. Tommy let out various loud, horrible cries of pain, and worst of all, no one could do anything to help.

"Someone, please, turn the lights back on," Ranboo begged, "This is too much."

Quackity froze, dropping his gun as realised what kind of trauma he could be causing- for everyone. "I'll go find the power source and see if I can fix it." Quackity said warily, leaving the room.

"T-Tubbo, Ranboo, Wi-Wil? I d-don't know where you are, but please, keep my disks safe for me." Tommy was dying, and he didn't have any more lives left to come back to.

The lights came on a few moments later, followed by multiple gasps and screams as the guests looked at Tommy, who had fallen from his chair to the floor, bleeding out from his chest.

"Maybe Dream can revive him?" Tubbo quivered, gripping Ranboo's hand tightly. The enderman stared at Tommy's motionless body, his brain going a hundred miles per hour with feelings of sadness, shame, and fear. No one replied to Tubbo's suggestion, knowing that Dream had no interest in helping Tommy- of all people.

"This was a murder." Karl stated, breaking the silence. Sapnap nodded in agreement, shooting Karl a look.

"Who the fuck murdered the CHILD? OF ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE AND OF ALL FUCKING TIMES, SOME DUMBASS MURDERED A CHILD AT MY FEAST!" Quackity yelled, it was one of his ways of dealing with intense feelings.

"Don't look at me, I wouldn't kill my little brother." Wilbur said, as calm as someone under these circumstances could possibly be. But then again, the things he's been through have probably numbed him.

"You're the one sitting next to him, Wilbur. Plus, we all know Tubbo wouldn't kill Tommy. I think that's been proven before." Fundy pointed out as he came back from the bathroom, completley ready to blame his father for whatever murder had happened.

"I just told you, I would never kill Tommy. I love him, he's my little brother- best friend, if you will." Wilbur raised his voice, but his tears were audible underneath his shouting.

"I believe Wilbur, he's Tommy's brother. Whenever I look at these two they're usually having a great time in happy-doo-dah land. And I don't think he wants to do any more 'evil plotting' during fun events, aye Wilbur?" Quackity pointed out Wilbur's white streak of hair, cracking a highly offensive joke. No one seemed to care about the joke, though, they were all worried about finding someone to blame for Tommy's death.

But no one was capable of doing it. Fundy had been in the bathroom, Ranboo and Tubbo were Tommy's best friends, Sapnap had been making sex jokes as soon as the lights went off, Karl had been laughing at Sapnap's sex jokes, and Wilbur was Tommy's brother. The only person without an excuse was Quackity.

"What about you, Quackity? Did you shoot Tommy?" Wilbur got up from his seat, approaching Quackity casually. Quackity could feel a bead of sweat drip down his face as he replied with one simple word: "No." Wilbur wasn't satisfied with his answer, and he showed this by pinning Quackity against the wall.

"Answer me, Big Q, did you kill my brother?" Wilbur looked Quackity in the eyes, sending shivers down the shorter boy's spine.

"N-no, I was eating my burger. Then I went to turn the lights back on. It must be someone else!" Quackity answered, his cheeks flushed with pink. Wilbur just smiled, bending down to whisper into Quackity's ear.

"I know what you did, and I won't tell anyone that you did it." He whispered, causing Quackity's heart to flutter in nine hundred different ways.

"W-why?" Quackity asked quietly, still pinned against the wall.

"You tell me why you killed my brother, and I'll tell you why I'm sparing you." Wilbur whispered again, then let the boy go.

Oh boy was Quackity's heart pounding.