Druggies

"Try it now, yep yep!" A small girl presents a purple liquid inside a small beaker to a h/c. The male student takes the supposed drink to the unknown readers and chugs slowly.

Once that was finished, he smacks his lips as the after taste stung him. "Eugh... That was awful..." he says in a monotone voice.

"..."

A monotone voice, you ask?

Let me introduce you to our protagonist for context.

This is Y/n L/n.

He is a high school student.

For the context, he is unable to present his emotions properly.

This has been a thing he had ever since he was born.

When he was born, he never cried.

Whenever he gets an A on a test, he nods in acknowledgment.

When he tastes something, he gives a monotone voice to express his thoughts.

Just like now as the boy stares softly at the ground to see if anything has changed in his body.

"...Do you feel anything?" The girl who created the drug asked curiously next to him.

This is Kusuri Yakuzen.

Kusuri is the more expressive girl of the two who loves to make drugs.

And no, not hardcore meth.

...At least we hope she doesn't anytime soon.

And despite looking a little like an eight year child, in reality she is actually seventeen.

The reason for that is an experiment gone wrong that turned her into a little kid for the past few years. Of course she is able to revert back to her original form but she's not so worried about it at all.

Anyways, after asking the question to Y/n, he slowly shakes his head.

"...I don't feel anything at-"

Shink!

Suddenly, his fingers went numb for a second before gaining their senses again. Y/n glanced down to find his nails were sharpened to the max.

"...Wow..." was all he could express as he touches the tip and regrets it. He jerked his hand back before glancing at Kusuri.

She knew exactly what she had to next as he presents another drug to him. "Here you go!"

"Thanks..." he said before drinking it slowly and felt his nails switch back. He'd take a look at the finger he cut and sucked on it to try and stop the bleeding.

Kusuri was prepared though as she grabs a first aid kit and took Y/n's hand to cover up the cut.

"..."

"...Well... Another day flew by..." Y/n said when he glanced outside the classroom window to find the sun nearly setting.

"Everyday seems really fast, yep yep!" Kusuri exclaims before finishing up with the little inconvenience on his finger. She glanced down at her phone, "Look at the time! We need to get home, yep yep!"

"Isn't today Wednesday?"

"Mhm! That means you're coming over for dinner, yep yep!" She exclaims excitedly as she grabs her bag along with her supplies and drugs while Y/n did the same. "I'm looking forward to it..." he nodded in agreement while slinging his bag over his shoulder and awaited for Kusuri.

Once she was done, she approached Y/n where the boy naturally grabs her bag by instinct and be met with a large smile.

"Thank you, Y/n!~"

Then she hugs his leg, "Kusuri is grateful to have you as her boyfriend, yep yep!~"

Y/n nods in agreement once more.

"So am I to you..." he said before she lets go of his leg and grabbed his hand instead and decided to leave for Kusuri's home.