Sumo

Kusuri and Y/n were watching Pentaro together in her living room, enjoying a rerun that the two enjoyed a lot as Y/n had Kusuri sitting in his lap.

Their eyes were fixed on the screen, especially for Y/n as he watched as Pentaro was fighting off his arch nemesis bravely.

"Come on, Pentaro... You can do it..." he cheered monotonously when Kusuri suddenly gets up from his lap.

"Kusuri?"

Suddenly, she tries to push Y/n down, confusing him.

"The hell are you doing?"

"Sumo! Now!" She continues to use all of her strength to knock Y/n over.

"..."

That is until he stands up over her, picking her up and then laying her on her back.

It took a second for the girl to finally realize what had happened and threw a small fit.

"Hey! No fair! You cheated, yep yep!"

"How did I even cheat?"

"You beat me when I'm small!"

"And that was my fault?"

She sits up and digs into her back pocket to reveal the negation drug.

"No matter! She'll transform into her super form, yep yep!"

She drinks the drug and slowly transforms into her true eighteen year old form and smirked evilly.

"Now that the tables has turned, it's sumo time, yep!~"

The two clashed each other once more, Kusuri takes the offense immediately and pressed her large breasts against his body.

This was her plan all along as she starts to play with Y/n's mind lustfully.

"How does it feel, Y/n?~" she asked. "How does my chest feel on your body?~"

She would think this was an efficient way to defeat him, a boy with urges as she awaits for his bashful reaction to occur.

Yet,

"I think your breasts are the finest in the world..."

That shook Kusuri but it did also stroke her ego super well as she smirked once more.

"Hmph!~ You seem to have great taste on what Kusuri-"

"Game set match..."

"Huh?"

It would then hit her that the distraction she used only backfired on her as the boy then pushes Kusuri carefully onto the ground and putting her on her back. She groaned softly.

"Ow! Why must Kusuri be cursed with weak strength?"

That's when she finally gives in.

"You win, Y/n... Kusuri surrenders, yep..."

Y/n says nothing.

"...Y/n?"

She turns to Y/n who had a hungry look in his eyes.

Kusuri knew what he was going to do.

"...No... Y/n..."

He brought his hands up and his fingers wiggled eagerly.

"No! Stop! Kusuri does not consent, nope!"

He doesn't answer, going closer and closer to her sides as she tries to fight him off. She giggled and smiled while Y/n pressed on until he swiftly got through her weak defense and starts tickling her.

"Noooo-" she would drown out her defeat with a loud laugh, she continues to try and pull his arms off but was a victim to his tickling.

"Stop! Stop! Kusuri pleads for mercy, yep!" She laughed and smiled some more for a couple of minutes until Y/n finally stops.

It took her a second to catch her breath, they stared at each other while Y/n had himself propped above Kusuri.

The girl places a hand on his cheek, giggling softly.

"...I love you so much, Y/n, yep~..."

"I love you too, Kusuri..."

"I know you do~..." She said before pulling him into a kiss, turning a sumo match to a tickling competition all the way to a make out session as they spent the remaining time of Y/n's visit at her home kissing his lovable girlfriend.