Fight with the Father

"Pardon my intrusion..." a boy said softly as he kicked his shoes near the entrance and pushed them nicely aside.

Y/n was inside of a house that was not his.

Who's one was it?

"Mother! Father! Kusuri is back, yep yep!"

His girlfriend's as she shouts for her parents who comes walking from the kitchen and greeted the two with a smile.

And yes, they had bodies of an eight year old but was still very mature in Y/n's eyes as Kusuri's mother kissed Kusuri on the forehead and made her way to the boy.

"Y/n!~ It's good to see you again for dinner, mhm!~"

"It's nice to be here again..." Y/n bows to Mrs. Yakuzen as he made his way to Mr. Yakuzen and bowed to him as well. "It's good to see you too, sir..."

"..."

"...I can take that we're going to finish what you wanted to accomplish?"

"Yes, boy! Now hurry up and get in the living room, uh-huh!" The man...

...What am I thinking, he's still a man... Sorry, the author had a big brain moment.

Anyways, the man went straight to the living room with Y/n following behind.

Once they did, the man sat on the carpet first while the young teenager sat in front of him.

"..."

"..."

They sat in silence for a few minutes until Mr. Yakuzen speaks up.

"...You're still following through with the promise, uh-huh?"

Y/n nods.

"That's what Kusuri wants... She would do the same if I made a promise like that..."

"Even though you have my blessing, uh-huh?"

"She said she wants to see all of my reactions and emotions when and after we get married..."

He glanced down at the ground.

"I don't blame her... I want to see her happy and joyful all the time... but I don't want her to feel like I'm not enjoying anything at all with this... this curse I was born with... You think the same, right, sir?"

The small man could only tear up, trying his best to hold in his emotions as he wiped the tears away and nods. "I totally get you... Which is why I won't stop now until we find a way to express your happiness to my daughter!" He shouted before jumping up to his feet and points at the high schooler.

"How cute is my daughter?!"

"Very cute, sir..."

"Say it louder, uh-huh!"

"I said she is very cute..."

"LOUDER!"

"She is very cute, sir...!"

"Why do you even have an exclamation mark at the end of that sentence?!"

...

This went on for at least half an hour.

Maybe an hour as the two had a break.

Well, for the father of Kusuri's family at least as he laid on the ground while heavily panting. His small chest rose and fell from his lungs taking in the oxygen as Y/n blankly stared at the man.

"...Do you need any water, sir?"

"I'm good... Just... give me a minute..." he replied as he takes a few more seconds to rest before sitting up onto his knees and nodded. "Okay... I'm good... Shall we continue?"