12 - kevin

Kevin got home from his 'work trip' on Monday morning, at 4 am. So he decided to wake me up. A lovely slap to the face did it. I jolted up in my bed gasping at the sting.

"What the fuck have you done to your hair. Did you steal my money!" Shit I forgot about that, that's a very big problem.
"No, no! I promise! I went over to a friends house and she had some spare. I promise it wasn't your money!" I say defensively, utter fear taking over my voice making it crack.
"Friends! What friends?!" He spat at me. Which got me thinking, did the Cullen's still like me. I mean I gave them no reason to.
"Alice, and Rosalie! Please I promise, I'm sorry. I won't do it again!" He slaps me again.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch, I don't want to hear it! Get out my house, right now!" He yanks me up by my ponytail and I wince at the pain in my roots, then shoves me by the crook of my neck.

"Please can I get changed first, so I have clothes to go to school in?" I ask quietly.
I hear him sigh "fine, five minutes, then I swear to god if you aren't out of my house, you ain't ever coming back!"

As soon as he leaves I quickly grab a pair of leggings, a top, a bra and a hoodie. The usual. I throw them on in under a minute, before grabbing my school bag and shoving a brush and my jurnal into it. I throw my makeup bag into the backpack and breathe. I throw my bag over my shoulder and quickly stroll out of the house and into the early morning icy air.

What a great start to the day.

I decide to stroll to the nearby park to bad by three hours. May aswell, school starts at eight so there is nothing else to do. When I get to the park, I wipe a bench of it's wetness as best I can and make myself comfy. With my school bag at my feet I just look around. I haven't actually explored forks yet. All I have done is gone to the park, school and a store on the side of nowhere.

I am sitting on the bench for about fifteen minutes before deciding this is a good time to update my jurnal with he past events.

23rd January 2005.
Dear diary,
So today I was nearly squashed by a car at the end of school. I was taken to the last place I want to be when my guardian is not around, the hospital. But I didn't get a choice. I ended up being seen by the one and only Dr. Carlisle Cullen who ended up weighing me and diagnosing me with anorexia nervosa aswell. I know crazy right?! Then he bought me a sandwich which I took the smallest bite and instantly threw up. Then I was taken back to mine and fell asleep. Well that's all for today night...

----

24th January 2005.
Dear diary,
Well today I woke up to Alice in my home. Yes you heard me right. Alice Cullen, in my ugly home. Well anyways we ended up going to hers and watching movies after she declined going to the gym or on a jog. I ended up making friends with Rosalie. But then she saw the cuts. I ran but bumped into Carlisle, who was oddly solid. Like I had bumped into a wall. He gave me stitches. But that's it. See you next time...

Suddenly i see a familiar car drive past. I turn my head away hoping they didn't notice me. But to my disappointment the car pulled up and Carlisle got out.

"Olive?" He questions. I make a 'mhm' noise. "What are you doing here. It's four" he checks his watch "twenty five?" I think.
"Oh i-i couldn't sleep and wanted to... Go for a walk." I stutter, you could tell I wasn't telling the truth. Though it wasn't all a lie. I don't sleep, either I have night terrors on the like one in one hundred nights I can sleep. It's not that I don't try, I physically can't.
"At four in the morning?" He asks. And all I can do is nod.
"Yep." I say, giving a fake smile. God I'm so exhausted.
"Why don't you finish your walk here and come back to mine for a bit. You look freezing?" I shake my head.
"No it's fine, really." I say but he buts in.
"Please, I insist. I don't want you out here on your own it's freezing, you'll catch your death." As he says that I'm thinking that soens half decent but I push that thought aside.
"I'm not going to win this competition am I?" I say and he shakes his head with an apologetic smile. So slowly I follow him to his car.

"So do you want to tell me what you were actually doing out here at four am?" He asks. But I shake my head. "Okay walk it is." He says agreeing with my lie.

It is now 5 am when we pull up his long, winding driveway. I can see a figure in the window, which, I guessed was Esme. But I only think that because if I got the choice I would sleep as late as possible.

I still had a burning sensation on my cheek, and it hurt like hell. I would have to put my makeup on quick before Carlisle or anyone else notices. After pulling his car into the garage filled with many other cars, we both get out and head to the front door.

As I presumed Esme meets us at the front door.
"Ah, olive, what a lovely surprise." She smiles kindly at me. And I try to do the same back but it hurt my cheek.
"Would you mind if I use your bathroom quickly?" I ask politely.
"Yes of course, third floor second door on the right." Carlisle says to me. I nod and begin the trek up the many cases of stairs.

Once I get to the door which is presumably the bathroom I push the door open, only to see Rosalie in there doing her makeup.
"I-i'm so sorry. I'll leave." I say apologetically.
But she smiles nicely, "no it's okay stay, please." I nod and enter the room before closing the door behind me.
"I was just gonna do some makeup now anyway." I say and she nods before carrying on.

I tip the contents of my makeup bag out onto the lid of the toilet. Grabbing my foundation, which I apply all over my face, along with some concealer, blusher, bronzer and some highlight. I do some faint eyeshadow and black eyeliner on my waterline.

"Hey can I style your hair?" Rosalie asks. And I see no reason why not so I agree. Once I pack up the content of my makeup into my bag I follow Rosalie back to her room.

She makes me sit at the chair by her desk. "So what do you want?" I think for a second.
"Maybe plaits if that's okay?" I ask and she nods before sectioning my hair. It was on the second braid that she noticed the bruise forming on the back or my neck from where kevin had held me up earlier.

Dropping the half done braid she spins me round so I can see her face, "Olive? What's this?" She says. I turn and look in the mirror, to have my eyes met with a dark blue, green and purple bruise spreading from one side of my neck to the other.
"Oh. It must be from when I... Fell down the stairs." I lie. She stairs at me in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" She says.
"Yes promise." I say a little bit more believably than the last time.
"Okay then, how about we go down and get you some breakfast?"
I nod slowly, "I'm not that hungry but we can go down." She might be up to something I think.
"Great, let me take out that other braid for you." After the braid is gone I smile at her thankfully, before following her downstairs.

"Hey olive have you had breakfast?" Carlisle says. I nod not trusting my voice.
"Did you have tea yesterday?" I nod again.
"Yes just chill out I'm fine!" I stop shocked at my sudden outburst.
"Sorry, I'm sorry." I say curling up.
"It's okay. How about we get you some food." Esme says. I shake my head.
"N-no it's fine I have eaten." That was the most see through lie ever and I know they know but they drop it.

__________________________________

Soooo. What is everyone's thoughts and opinions. How could I improve. Please let me know

Rosalie and olives relation >>>>>

W x