Chapter 1 - An Invading Poison

It's a normal night for the turtles, a searching mission for mutagen, they are jumping from a building to another while Donnie attempts to track any sign of the substance on the surrounding area, the four brothers decide to take a break to rest, while they do, Mikey hears his T-phone ringing, it's playing the ring he assigned to Leatherhead's calls, he joyfully picks it up what calls the attention of his brothers for not knowing who's calling, they eavesdrop the conversation that doesn't show much since all they hear is their little brother.

🟠 - "So!! How have you been?"

"Great! Me too!"

"It's alright, me and my brothers are out for the searches."

"You what?! Really?!! Wow.... sounds serious, and so cool!!!"

"Ahhh, I'll see what I can do."

"Ok man, love ya, see u later!"

🟣 - "Uhhh, who was that, Mikey?"

🟠 - "Oh? It was Leatherhead!! He found something odd on the undergrounds and he wanted to know if we could go help him out. He said it might be something Kraang related."

🔵 - "Well, if that's the case I don't see why not, it's not like we found anything so far."

🔴 - "UUUUURRRRGGGH do we really have to go now?! We just stopped!! Let me atleast get a break!!! We were running in circles all night."

🔵 - "Raph, not now."

🟠 - "Don't worry Leon, let's give it a minute, or maybe ten so the princess can relax~."

🔴 - "SHUT UP, MIKEY!! Make it five and I'll be up and running again."

🟣 - "Fine by me."

🔵 - "Ok, five minutes till we take off."

🟠 - "I'll tell Leatherhead that we'll be there in a couple minutes."

🔵 - "Thanks, Michelangelo."

After the short break, they all go down sewers to meet Leatherhead, who was waiting for them in the entrance, the 5 walk around the dark tunnels, Leatherhead tells them about this Kraang gadget that he saw falling from the ship along with the vials of mutagen, it's a portal maker that leads right to the Kraang's dimension, just like the one the had got a few months ago, so they already knew what exactly they were looking for, if the portal got into wrong hands it could be dangerous, but the tunnels and tabulations were too big and it would take forever to find it, so they split up, Raph and Mikey, Donnie and Leo, and Leatherhead went on his own, each group goes to a different direction to search the portal.

Raph and Mikey go to south and as usual, it doesn't take long before they start bickering with eachother, Raph snaps and yells at Mikey that if he wants to mess around and test his patience it would be better if he just went off with Leatherhead since he's the only one there who can tolerate his annoying company without wanting to tear his head off, he called him about a dozen names until Mikey just ran away afraid he was going to get his butt kicked, once far enough, Mikey took a second to catch his breath, he remembered what his big brother said and thought that maybe going with Leatherhead wasn't that much of a bad idea after idea, after all, he does have a lot of stuff he wanted to talk with him about, and they could share quite a fine time together, but where did he go?... OH YES!! West! He had already searched all of the east side of the sewers so he West and his brothers had went north, easy peasy, he looked around to get some direction and began his journey to the west to meet and help his dear friend.

A whole hour passed by in a blink, Leo and Donnie had found nothing, so Leo called Raphael to check on the other's progress, also nothing, Raph didn't mention that he and Mikey had split up and Leo just assumed they were still together, any way, the two met with Leatherhead back at the meeting point where they all left from, Leo messaged Raph to call him and Mikey back, they were calling off the mission for the night since it's getting pretty late, Raph arrives alone a couple of minutes after and that obviously confuses the others.

🔵 - "Uhh, Raph?"

🔴 - "Yeah?"

🔵 - "Where's Michelangelo?"

🔴 - "Didn't you messaged him too?"

🟣 - "We assumed he was with you!"

🔴 - "Well, he was being a pain in my shell so I told him off, he said he was gonna go with Leatherhead of smt."

🔵 - "What!?"

🐊 - "He was not with me"

🟣 - "Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight... you sent him off to trail alone in the sewers, late at night, with an active Kraang portal laying around? Is that what I'm hearing?"

🔵 - "Raph you can't possibly be serious right now!"

🔴 - "Oh please, what's the big deal? It's not like he's going to open the portal or anything, what's the worst it can happen?"

🔴🔵🟣🐊 - "...."

🔴 - "Oh crap."

While this all played out, Mikey was still looking for Leatherhead, he was lost but didn't realized that just yet, he has been walking around for a long time, trying to entertain himself with something, humming a few songs, playing some games, even talking to himself, Mikey was so distracted that he didn't even notice that his T-phone went out of battery, looks like someone hadn't charged it in a while, on his way, he found a small empty can and began kicking it around as he walked, it was quite fun, he kept going for a while until he heard a weird noise coming from one of the tunnels, his curiosity drove him near the huge pipe that led straight to where the sound was coming from, he knew that sound, he heard it before, could it be?

Being cautious to not make any loud noise, and took a peek inside the place, He saw two Kraang standing in front of an open portal, he sticks to the shadows and hides while trying to come up with some plan to take them down safely, he remembers his time in Dimension X, so he knows that if Kraangs are sent through the portal and are taken down, it'll be a matter of seconds until more and more of them come out to get him, but if they get him, they'll report to their base, bringing more trouble to their door, but while Mikey was mumbling to himself, he didn't notice that one of the robots was approaching his hiding spot only realizing what was going on a bit too late, in a panic, he jumps at the Kraang and fights it, the other one reports the incident and the presence of the mutant turtle which seems to be important, it calls for immediate back up.

Four more Kraang robots through the portal, two of them with trapping tools, one with some sort of taser staff and the last one with a massive syringe filled with a pink substance, similar to mutagen, so similar, that Donnie's tracker, who's not too far away, is able to sense it's arrival and gives Donatello some quite odd readings, when Mikey turns around he is jumped at by the two Kraang that use their tools to incapacitate and hold him down, Mikey is now on his knees, both his arms are cuffed and being pulled down to opposites sides making his back bent forward, it's hard to even move, he's scared, he can hear the Kraang's metallic footsteps coming closer to him, he can only feel the poke of the needle in the back of his neck.

In mere seconds, the poison in infected into Mikey's body, invading his circulatory system as fast as a tsunami washing away a city, the pain of that moment alone makes Michelangelo scream from the top of his lungs, but not any scream, it's a painful and high one, it's loud and incoherent since his breath is too shaky and he can't regulate it because of the panic, it hurts, it hurts so much it makes him cry, but he keeps screaming, completely alone and in pain, the suffering just doesn't seem to leave.

(Chapter 2 coming soon!)