Trailer

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm a nobody."

Izuku is seen walking through town with a sad look. He's holding his arms due to how sore they are.

"All my life, I've been bullied, abused, and neglected by people who I thought were my friends."

He's seen getting beaten up by Bakugo and his lackeys. As soon as they walk away, he's left crying and feeling weak. 

"But it's not all bad. I have some friends and my mom who care about me." 

His bruises and scars are tended to by Iida, Uraraka, and a few others. His mother, Inko Midoriya, is seen hugging him in comfort. 

"I wish I wasn't so weak. I want to prove to the world that I can do good things for others!"

Suddenly, we see him sitting front of a man with a tux and a pair of sunglasses. The man speaks: "Well, you're in luck then. You've been chosen to save the planet from danger!"

Izuku: (sees a spaceship) WHAT THE?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Mr. Invader: Apologies for the sudden visit, but we have an offer for your planet to be saved.

Izuku: What kind of offer?

Mr. Invader: All you have to do is defeat one of our kind in a contest.

Izuku: I'm probably gonna regret asking, but who's my opponent?

A beam of light lands in front of him, making jump back. The light dies down to reveal a girl in a tiger bikini.

???: That would be me! The name's Lum!

(Cue the video!)

Izuku: *paces nervously* What do I do? I don't stand a chance against her!

Ochako: You can do it, Izuku.

Iida: Some of the people on Earth may not believe in you, but we do.

Izuku and Lum face each other on the street. Izuku is quivering nervously while Lum smirks confidently.

Lum: Ready to give up?

Izuku: *puts on a determined face* Not yet! I will do everything I can to save my home!

A few flashes of the fight appear. It ends with Izuku grabbing Lum's horns.

Izuku: (stunned) I did it... (smiles brightly) I DID IT! MY HOME IS SAFE!

Lum: (stares at Izuku in shock) Whoa. No one has ever grabbed my horns before. (slowly smiles) I'm amazed.

Izuku is seen in his classroom where he's being bullied again. Suddenly, the bullies are zapped! Everyone sees Lum, in a school uniform, floating in.

Lum: (scowling at Bakugo and his lackeys* HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY DARLING!!

Izuku: (wide-eyed) W-w-wait, what?

A montage of Izuku receiving help from Lum and some of her people is shown.

Izuku: Lum, I don't understand. I'm not strong like Bakugo...

Bakugo is shown to be destroying a punching bag with Izuku's face on it while grinning maliciously.

Izuku: Nor am I fast like Iida. So... why are you sticking with a loser like me?

Izuku looks down in shame. suddenly, he is hugged by Lum who is smiling gently at him.

Lum: If you're not strong or fast or talented, then you wouldn't have been able to do defeat me. You're more talented than you think. (breaks the hug and gives him a loving stare) I promise to make sure that your life is more positive from now on... Darling!

Izuku blushes bright red before tearing up with happiness. Lum responds by hugging him and stroking his hair. 

Ten: I hope she can keep that promise. I have a feeling that his life is gonna get more chaotic!

Sure enough, a montage of some of Lum's people is shown to be exploring Japan and leaving Izuku stunned with their actions.

"Izuku and the Girl From Space!"

Coming soon to Wattpad!