Chapter 6: Izuku, The Brave and Strong

Izuku was smiling shyly while blushing deeply. It was another day at school, and (as usual) Lum was sitting on his lap with a sweet smile while nuzzling his cheek. The memory of Lum giving him kisses a few days ago was still fresh on his mind and made him bashful.

I love her, he thought. But I still get flustered whenever she kisses me. I don't mind the kisses, but I still get flustered. I don't know why.

Even though he was a bit embarrassed about Lum in his lap, he still managed to pay attention to what the teacher was saying. He could feel the angry glare of Bakugo behind him, but he paid no attention to that.

Iida, Uraraka, and Kirishima were all grinning at the cute sight of Lum on Izuku's lap. They all glanced at each other and mouthed, "Ship it."

Just then, Lum whispered into Izuku's ear: "Darling, can't we just ditch this class and have some fun?"

Izuku blushed heavily. But before he could respond, an eraser was thrown right at his face! He looked up and saw the teacher scowling at him.

"Midoriya, this is a classroom, not a bikini bar," the teacher shouted.

"S-sensei, I didn't come up with that idea at all," Izuku stuttered. "L-lum-chan was just-"

"SHUT UP, DEKU," Bakugo shouted. "STOP RUBBING THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ANY OF US INTO OUR FACES!"

Izuku frowned before taking a few deep breaths to calm down. "What makes you think I'm being smug about Lum?" He asked, wrapping his arms around the Oni girl.

"The reason why Izuku has a girlfriend before you is because he's a gentleman," said Uraraka. She then added with a smug smirk, "You're just a rabid dog who thinks he's better than everyone. If that were true, then you would've had a girlfriend first."

Some of the class chuckled while Bakugo and his gang scowled. Izuku smiled at how brave Uraraka was.

"Darling?" Lum whispered quietly.

Izuku looked up. "What's up, Lum?"

Lum grinned before leaning in and kissing him on the lips, her arms wrapped around his neck. Izuku jumped a little before settling into it. Lum's kisses were always gentle and comforting!

The whole class watched the whole thing with mixed reactions: The boys who supported Izuku smiled and nodded. The supportive girls giggled at the cute sight. The rest of the class who despised the boy grew furious.

Soon, Lum pulled away and giggled as she saw Izuku sitting there with a bright red blush on his face looking frozen. Suddenly, the sound of hands slamming on a desk followed by the sound of a loud CRACK made the couple jump. They looked and saw Bakugo huffing and puffing angrily, his desk broken in front of him.

"DEKU," shouted Bakugo. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND THAT SLUT!"

Lum looked hurt and was on the verge of crying when suddenly she saw her lover stand up. She looked and saw that Izuku had shadows covering his eyes.

"Say that last part again," Izuku said in a low voice.

"You... and... that... slut," said Bakugo slowly. "Just look at her! She's wearing nothing but a bikini and boots and you're dating her."

As Bakugo spoke, the class noticed that Izuku was slowly approaching the hot-head. None of them had any idea of what was about to happen.

"She shouldn't even be here," Bakugo continued, his eyes closed as he spoke. "You should just tell her to..."