Epilogue: Big Time Rainbooms

After a jam session, the Big Time Rainbooms decided to have a sleepover. Canterlot High allowed the guys to have their dorms on campus. "So Kendall, do you think you can tell us some gossip from your world?" Rarity asked. "Well, as you know, we're four hockey players from Minnesota. James had a dream of becoming a famous singer. Luckily for him, Gustavo and Kelly were in Minnesota. So the four of us audited to go with Gustavo to record some demos," Kendall explained. "I went first, only to return horrified. Kendall reassured him that 'opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime', telling his friend to do his best," Logan added. 

"I took the stage while my friends and Mrs. Magicowski secretly sneak in and watch. I start singing, showing obvious talent. But then, I suddenly crack under Gustavo's fierce glare!" James performs a dramatic representation with Logan, Carlos, and Kendall. "The merciless Gustavo berates him, causing the strong-headed Kendall to stand up for his friend. Approaching Gustavo, Kendall criticizes the mega-producer's recent failures and jumps onto the judge's table, mocking his boy band songs and dances until security pulls him away!" Carlos told. "I used to work a day job returning shopping carts to a store. Then, Gustavo came and told us that help liked how bold I was. So he told me to come with him to LA." "But Kendall being Kendall, he would only come under one condition: Gustavo must bring all four of us to Hollywood and make us a singing group. And so, he did. Now we're here."

Rarity's jaw drops. "Wow, that's incredible!" "Hey, since you're hockey players... How about you four play a competition with me... In soccer?" Rainbow Dash teased. Kendall smirks. "We'd be happy to accept your challenge, Rainbow Dash." They shake hands. "Meet me on the field in a few hours. Let's see if the four hockey players can beat the best soccer player at CHS!" "You're on!" 

🎉 You've finished reading Just Getting Started (A Big Time Rush x My Little Pony: Equestria Girls AU) 🎉