(S3) chapter 10

In the underworld.

The whole group including (y/n)'s parents except comet he left to meet serafall for a meeting, are standing in front of rias and kana's home mansion.

Issei: Holy crap. Said with a awed look.

Asia: You two live here?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Well they're noble so it is quite obvious you know. Said with a small smile.

Then they noticed grayfia waiting for them and bow.

Grayfia: Welcome everyone please follow me. Said with a small smile.

They followed her and lead to a hall which maids and butlers stood on one side bowing the guests.

Then they noticed a little boy about ten years old running towards them will to rias and kana.

???: Rias, kana you two are finally home. Said with a smile.

He hug both girls which they hug him back.

Rias: Hey millicas good to see you. Said with a smile.

Kana: You got big the last time we saw you. Said with a smile.

The others are quite confused except for akeno, kiba, koneko and gasper.

Issei: Who's the kid your little brother?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: No this is millicas he's sirzechs son. Said with a smile.

Asia: Oh that would mean he's your nephew. Said with a small smile.

Kana: Now millicas introduce yourself to the others. Said with a smile.

He nod and stood in front of them.

Millicas: I'm millicas gremory, it's a pleasure to meet you. Said with a smile.

Asia: Oh how cute. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: Very good manners tell about a devil version of prince charming. Said with a smile.

Issei just thought who is sirzechs wife at the moment.

Millicas noticed (y/n) and his parents which his eyes sparkling like stars.

Millicas: It's good to finally meet you uncle (y/n). Said with a smile.

He hug (y/n) much to his surprise and his parents.

Y/N: Huh why you call me uncle?. Said with a confused look.

He looks at him.

Millicas: Well I thought you already married my aunt kana from what I heard from grandma. Said with a smile.

This got him and Kana confused which great red facepalm himself while evelyn giggle.

Y/N: What do you mean by that we're not really married. Said with a confused look.

Red: Well. Said with a nervous look.

This brought their attention looking at the dragon god.

Red: Technically from your 'cycle' once a dragon marked his mate meaning they're married the girls in dragon terms. Said with a nervous look.

This got him, kana, asia, koneko, lyra face red hearing that.

Akeno, raynare and kuroka smirk at this.