(S2) chapter 8

At the occult research clubroom.

Rias along with her peerage and kana are in thought about what happened yesterday.

They still couldn't believe what they heard from kokabiel had said about god dead in the war.

Raynare and kalawarner been called to return to headquarters to report to their leader.

Issei looks at everyone.

Issei: Come on everyone I know that it's shocked to hear that crow face said. Said with a worried look.

Rias: Issei this is very serious about it. Said with a neutral look.

That got him confused.

Kana: If word gets out that god is gone chaos will bring upon the world and destruction. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to gulp.

then suddenly the door opened to reveal xenovia with the academy's uniform.

That got issei and asia surprised to see her here.

Rias: Hello xenovia I see you found your way here. Said with a small smile.

She nodded.

Issei: What's she doing here?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Well she is my new knight of the team. Said with a smile.

That got them surprised but they see xenovia showing her devil wings.

Xenovia: I decided to find my own purpose and I begged her to be part of her peerage. Said with a neutral look.

Issei and asia looks at rias who nodded to see that she's telling the truth.

Rias: Her alongwith kiba we both have left and right flanks covered. Said with a smile.

Issei: But wait what about irina how is she?. Said with a questionable look.

Xenovia looks down with a sad look.

Xenovia: After I found out the truth the higher ups declared me heretic and banished me from the church and irina felt like she was betrayed but I couldn't tell her the truth her believed in god is even greater than mine. Said with a sad look.

That got them to feel bad for xenovia.

Then she looks at asia.

Xenovia: I also wanted to apologize asia for what have I said.

Then they heard a knock on the door and then opened to reveal sona along with tsubaki.

Rias: Hey sona. Said with a smile.

Sona: How are you all doing?. Said with a neutral look.

Then rias along with everyone else look a little concerned about the fight against kokabiel.

Sona understand that look kana told her what happened and what kokabiel said and safe to say she is shocked to hear it.

Sona: How are you all doing?. Said with a neutral look.

Kana: We are all fine but after what kokabiel told us. Said with a sad look.

Both sona and tsubaki understood what she meant.

Rias: Any reason your here?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks at koneko.

Sona: I have something that koneko needs to know. Said with a neutral look.