chapter 9

In the night.

In a forest pathway (y/n), issei, kiba and koneko are running towards the abandoned church.

While rias along with akeno and kana handle some uninvited guests outside of the old school building.

Y/N 'thought': Please hang on asia were coming. Said in his mind with a serious look.

They ran as fast as they could and reach the church.

Issei: No one guarding?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: They are underestimated us if they don't need guards outside and think we're weak. Said with a serious look.

Then koneko kicked the door opened.

They walk in to see someone waiting for them.

Freed: Hello devil scums and dragon brat. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Great you again mop boy. Said with a annoyed look.

That made him glare at him.

Freed: I have a name you know. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: And it's mop boy, you dumbass. Said with a smirk.

That got him mad then he draw his light sword and pistol.

Freed: I'm gonna enjoy ripping you apart brat. Said with a serious.

Y/N: I don't have time for this where is asia. Said with a serious look.

Freed: If your looking for her along with the traitor raynare, they are below and there's a hidden stairs under the alter right behind me. Said with a smirk.

That (y/n) give him a deadpanned look.

Y/N: Dude you just literally reveal a way to get to them faster and was a stupid way to answer for a villain. Said with a deadpanned look.

Freed: So what you have to get through me first and I will enjoy killing you. Said with a smirk.

Then he charged at them, (y/n) draws his light sword and both of them clash.

Freed glare at him.

Freed: You bastard using my sword against me. Said with a angered look.

Y/N: Well let's just say this sword picked me to be its new wielder than a psychological maniac like you. Said with a smirk.

Both of them continue to clash their swords in every direction they go.

Everyone else see this are surprised.

But kiba on the other hand is surprised at the way (y/n) is fighting.

Kiba 'thought': Those movements are the same as 'her'. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

He sees freed aiming his pistol and rush to aid his friend, he tried to strike him but freed dodge it.

Then koneko threw a seat towards freed which he dodges.

Freed: You have to do better than that little runt. Said with a smirk.

That made her right eyebrow twitch.

Koneko: Suck it. Said with a neutral look.

Then she threw more at him and he dodges them.

But (y/n) and kiba rush at him and attack him.

Freed tried to block their attacks while tries to shoot them but he couldn't because he's being pushed back by kiba speed and (y/n) skill.