(S2) chapter 2

Morning in the town of kuoh.

At the hyoudou residents, in (y/n)'s room he's a sleep and start to wake up.

He looks to see that the girls are gone.

Then he noticed a note he grabbed it and read it that sona and kana left early.

He got out of bed and stretch a bit.

Y/N: Well better be ready. Said with a smile.

Before he could move, suddenly he felt arms wrap around him from behind.

Kuroka: Morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

He looks at her.

Y/N: Morning kuroka. Said with a smile.

He turns around and hugs her.

She place her head on his chest to hear his heart beat.

Y/N: Kuroka you must be careful last night I sensed you and glad that everyone even rias didn't sense you. Said with a worried look.

Kuroka: Sorry it's just I want to see my little sister shirone again. Said with a sad look.

He place his hand on her chin to make her look at him.

Y/N: Don't worry you will be with her again soon, so tonight we go to the underworld it's time for you to be innocent. Said with a smile.

She smile and nodded.

Then she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back.

They were dating together as well, but no one knows about them except for sona.

At first sona was about to punish her fiance for hiding kuroka but he explained to her about their first meeting and that brought her attention and understands it, kuroka then explained to her what really happened and sona felt sad for kuroka has been through.

Also sona noticed she likes (y/n) as well and allowed her in the harem but warned her no getting pregnant and that she accepted.

So he took her a date for a time without everyone noticing except for sona.

Kuroka also heard that he's the descendent of meliodas and thinking about her future kittens with him.

Then both of them separate and look at each other's eyes.

Kuroka: I love you (y/n). Said with a smile.

He smile as well.

Y/N: Love you two kuroka. Said with a smile.

Then kuroka turn to her cat form and went to his bed to sleep.

He chuckles to see her sleeping.

Draex:<Morning partner.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Morning draex. Said in his mind with a smile.

Meliodas: Sup (y/n). Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': So what is it. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Draex:<We sense a powerful energy in town.> Said in his mind.

That got his attention.

Meliodas: Yeah and this energy is familiar but I don't know who. Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': Could it be the white dragon emperor. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Meliodas: No it's not albion, this one is not dragon but I don't know. Said in his mind.