(S3) chapter 7

☆☆☆☆

Morning in the town.

In (y/n)'s room.

Sleeping peacefully with his three girls on top of him.

He wakes up and yawn then looks at the girls which he smile remembered last night.

Koneko start to wake up and noticed him awake.

Koneko: Good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N: Morning koneko. Said with a smile.

She went to kiss him which he kiss her back made her moan.

Kuroka: Hey now shirone don't have him all to yourself. Said to his side.

They turn to see kuroka awaken with her naked body along with a blushing naked lyra.

Kuroka: Last night was amazing (y/n) and hope to do it again anytime soon and someday have your kittens. Said with a lust look and lick her lips.

Which made him blush the way she said it even koneko as well since both her and kuroka are the last of their kind.

Lyra blushing like mad understanding what kuroka meant which she blush even more the thought of her having (y/n)'s child.

Y/N: Maybe be kuroka but understand that sona is first remember that. Said with a nervous look.

She sigh nodded.

Kuroka: I know that I agree with sona sitri about having your child first after your done with college and married. Said with a little annoyed look.

But then looks at him.

Kuroka: But when I get my turn we will have all the time in the world until I have your kittens inside me. Said with a lust look.

He blush a lot more but nod of understanding.

Later.

At the dining room.

Everyone once again having breakfast while discussing what to do today and rias planning for the trip in to the underworld soon.

Then (y/n) along with koneko, kuroka and lyra came by to have breakfast.

Issei once again jaw drops to see him with three girls meaning one thing.

Issei 'thought': SERIOUSLY A FOURSOME, LUCKY BASTARD!!. Yelled in his mind with a jealous look.

Comet noticed his sister which he smirk a little.

Comet: Well sis enjoyed him last night. Said with a little smirk.

Which she blush and glare at her twin brother who laugh a little.

Kuroka: Oh yeah she enjoyed it with the way she screamed last night. Said with a smirk.

Lyra face turn red matching rias and kana's hair.

Lyra: SHUT UP!!. Yelled with a embarrassed look.

Which everyone except issei laugh a little.

She sigh being embarrassed like this but she was pulled for a hug and noticed it was (y/n).

Y/N: Don't let them bother you lyra and besides you look even more cuter being embarrassed. Said with a smile.

Which she blush more once again at the cute comment.