(S3) chapter 5

☆☆☆☆

Sunrise shining over the town of kuoh.

At the hyoudou mansion in (y/n)'s room sleeping peaceful with asia.

Then he start to wake and yawn.

He noticed asia sleeping peaceful made him smile to see her and remembered the last night event and how nervous she was.

She start to wake up and notice him looking at her.

Y/N: Good morning my devil nun had a good dream. Said with a smile.

Which her face turn red remembered last night and hide her face on top of his chest which made him laugh a little.

Y/N: There's no need to be embarrassed asia it is completely normal for those who are so in love. Said with a smile.

She looks at him with a blush on her face.

Asia: I know that but I was very nervous about it, but I have no regrets to for it and I am happy to done it with you. Said with a smile.

He smile at her and then got a little idea for her to like it since he can't resist her cuteness because of his dragon side.

He pulls her for a kiss which she is surprised at first but then melted to the kiss wrapped her arms around him to keep him close.

Then separate for air and Asia felt his member getting hard made her blush.

Knowing what to do then she went on top of him which made her very nervous.

Asia: Is it alright if I can be on top?. Said with a nervous look and a blush.

He smile at her seeing that she wants to be on top.

Y/N: Anything for you my devil nun. Said with a smile.

Which made her smile.

☆☆Lemon☆☆

She moan to feel his member enter her core again and start moving slowly.

Then move her hips slowly feeling him inside her again making her moan louder by the movement within her.

Which he couldn't help but grabbed her hips and move his own in sync with her which made her moan even louder.

Her mind going blank by the pleasure she is feeling.

Then he sits up to kiss her which she kissed him back with their tongues fighting for dominance which he won and taste her mouth inside making her moan in the kiss.

They separated for air and look at each other's eyes.

Asia: I *moan* love you *moan* (y/n). Said with a smile.

He smile and flip her to be on top and continue moving making her moan louder.

Y/N: Love you too my devil nun. Said with a smile.

They continue on for a few minutes and then reached climax.

Asia moan even more loud to feel his seed filling her womb once again.

They stop and took a couple of breaths when he took his member out of her core which his seed leaks out a bit.

☆☆End lemon☆☆