chapter 6

Dreamworld.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and looks around to see he's in a house.

Y/N: Again and this time in a house?. Said with a questionable look.

Then he heard crying sound and follow it and when he got there he sees a room filled with toys, some books for little kids, then he sees a crib he walks towards it to his surprise he sees himself as a baby again and crying.

Before he could think he heard the door opening and look to see the same woman but her face is blurry again.

Y/N 'thought': Why can't I see her face clearly?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

Then woman went towards the crib and picked up the baby.

Female: There, there (y/n) mommy is here for you. Said with a smile.

But he's still crying a little louder.

She then thought of idea.

Female: Maybe a song will make you feel better. Said with a smile.

That got (y/n)'s attention and to his surprise to hear her sing.

(A/N: hear from 0:00 to 2:10 or hear the entire song if you want.)

As he hears the song from the woman it felt all to familiar and sees his younger self calming down and went to sleep.

Y/N 'thought': That song it feels very familiar?. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

As she place the baby in the crib and give a kiss on the forehead.

Female: Good night (y/n) my little dragon. Said with a smile.

Then they heard a voice.

Male: No matter how many times I hear that song is always so beautiful. Said from behind.

They turn to see the male and walks towards her and hugged her from behind and looks at the baby.

Male: Seems he likes your song. Said with a smile.

She smile as well.

Female: I know and he will have a good future ahead. Said with a smile.

While they are happy (y/n) looks at them closely.

Y/N: Who are those two and why I feel so familiar to them?. Said with a questionable look.

but suddenly a white flash appeared out of nowhere blinding him.

Then he heard the same voice again.

???: What you see is a memory young one. Said out of nowhere.

Then (y/n) looks around and sees nothing.

Y/N: What do you mean memory I don't know them. Said with a serious look.

He heard the voice chuckle.

???: That's because you were a few months old before you were placed on the orphanage. Said out of nowhere.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: Who are you?. Said with a neutral look.

???: Don't worry about that we will meet face to face soon, when your true power awakens and unlock your potential. Said out of nowhere.