Chapter 8 The Mystery Increases

Mary POV:

Around 4 o'clock, Legoshi and I departed from the fire escape. He went to get ready for the Drama Club. I quickly went up to my dorm to get ready. I entered my dorm, Jacob, Hector and Mason are gone which I assumed they returned to their room. Susan and Lucy both have changed into white shirts and red shorts.

"How did you three get into the Drama Club?" Asked Sarah.

Susan folded her uniform and placed it in a bag to take with her, "We got scouted."

"Scouted?"

"Yeah," Lucy turns to Sarah, "There's a person who looks for unique talent or what makes you stand out. For us... we were just humans."

"Lucky." Commented Sarah.

"So... we can't join then?" Asked Maddie.

"Yeah... you have to be scouted first." I slipped on my white shirt, "But hopefully you'll be able to join. The Drama Club is fun."

I finished slipping on a pair of red shorts. We were soon ready to go.

"We will see you at dinner time." Said Susan.

Our roommates nodded before going back to chilling in the room. We descended the stairs as Lucy started talking.

"Did you hear about the weather forecast for tonight?"

"No, why?" I adjust my bag.

"There's gonna be a windstorm tonight." Replied Lucy, "Wind and rain."

"Good news is that we're not going anywhere." Susan glances over her shoulder as we get to the bottom floor and exits the building, "Let's hope the power doesn't go out."

We walked past the fountain and the auditorium. All the way to the numbered buildings, building 3 was ours. I learned today that in building 5 is the news team.

We entered building 3 and into the main room. Some of the Drama Club members were there talking.

"Hey Mary, Susan and Lucy!" Sanu greeted us, he was standing on top of a box writing stuff on the whiteboard.

"Hey." We all said.

Soon everyone in the room greeted us. It's been a... actually 2 months since we last saw them before summer break.

"Hey Mary," Kai walks up to me, "how was your summer?"

"It was good, I spent it here at school."

"Oh, that's nice."

"How about you?" I asked.

Kai shrugged, "I spent summer with my family. We went to the coast as well."

"That's good." I looked around the room, and noticed that not everyone was here, "Where is everyone?"

"They will come in later since we're gonna plan our next play and discuss what to do next since Louis hasn't returned." Sanu replied.

Louis was still missing, and nobody knows what happened to him. I really do hope that nothing bad occurred. I walked over to Louis's office, which is still empty. On the wall was a portrait of all of us in the club. It was taken after the fight between Legoshi and Bill and when Louis talked to the three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash Back: April 30th

We finished dinner and returned to the auditorium to help clean it up after the performance. Some of us moved the props and costumes out of the building and back at building 3. Bill and Legoshi were instructed by Louis to clean the stage with mops.