Chapter 9 Lost And Found

3rd POV:

That night, the rain and wind came down. The girls all fell asleep peacefully except for one. Mary looked towards the window, listening to the rain hit against the glass. It was soothing, she slowly closed her eyes as she continued to listen.

'Hopefully tomorrow will be a normal day like today.' Mary thought before she drifted off asleep.

The very next morning was like yesterday's. Mary awoke to a commotion happening in the bathroom as normal with them sharing a room.

"I need to brush my teeth!" Lucy looked annoyed a bit, "If you have to use the bathroom, wait to do it in the school."

"But I have to go now." Maddie replied as she was trying to enter the bathroom.

"No, you're gonna drop one in the bathroom and I can't brush my teeth with a foul smell."

"She has a point." Bianca interjected as she was finishing strapping her shoes on.

After a couple seconds, everything calmed down and everyone quickly resumed getting ready for school. After 15 minutes, they were all ready.

Mary opens the door, 'Second day of school begins.'

They all walked down the stairs and out towards the cafeteria. However, when they were approaching the doors they saw the guys from 701. But both Durham and Miguno looked panicked.

"Hey guys." Mary greeted, "What's up-"

Before Mary could finish, Durham interrupts, "We saw the ghost last night!"

All the girls raised their eyebrows, surprised by the news.

"Did you really?" Asked Lucy.

Miguno quickly nodded, "Yes. We saw Tem's ghost at lecture hall 2."

"What happened?" Asked Maddie.

Durham begins to explain their experience, "Miguno and I went to the lecture hall around 10 o'clock. And we were gonna take a picture as proof."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Durham POV:

We walked down the dark hallway. There were no lights on in the school, except a light that was always on in the vending machine that we passed. The rain and wind were coming down hard.

At the moment, Miguno was kinda getting worried, "Hey Durham, let's go back

At the moment, Miguno was kinda getting worried, "Hey Durham, let's go back..."

"It'll be fine." I assured him, "There's no way there's anything there."

We turned the corner, a sigh in relief that we found the lecture hall. And to my judgment, there was nothing. Only a couple items on the ground, Tem's photo, and the security tape that is hanging off the wall next to the doors.

 Only a couple items on the ground, Tem's photo, and the security tape that is hanging off the wall next to the doors