1

1 1/2 months till graduation

Bea's POV

"Jesus Querida! Get up!" Shouted my Mom, bursting into my room.

"Alright, Alright!" I  complained. I checked my phone and dashed out of bed. "Fuck," I mumbled.

I quickly brushed my teeth while multitasking and yanking a brush through my brown hair. I put on mascara and concealer and threw on an outfit. I put on Jeans, Converse, and a tank top, and rushed down my stairs, almost tripping. I felt even more pressured when I heard João's car horn blasting. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

I saw João's white SUV parked outside my house, and I saw him check his watch multiple times until he saw me and waved at me.

"You look great," He said sarcastically, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up Felix," I replied, slamming his car door.

"Don't slam my door!" He exclaimed, "I just got it last month!"

"I'll slam what I want to." I shrugged, connecting my phone to his car.

"Oh yeah?"

I glared at him and rolled my eyes as he grinned and started driving to our school.

"Did you study for the chem exam?" I asked glancing over at him.

"Barely, I had practice." He answered, lowering the music, and making a harsh turn.

"I swear, you're going to work yourself to death with all that training."

He just turned to beam at me in response, which made me have butterflies in my stomach.

As I observed him drive, I was fascinated by how he drove, and I was mainly so confused about how a person could look so attractive just by driving. I cleared my throat and grabbed my backpack as João drove into the parking lot.

"Hey! We've been waiting for ages!" Victoria whined, as João and I strolled out of his car and up to her and Diego.

"Hey Man," Diego said, doing their handshake.

"Howdy, B."

"Hey, Diego." I said, hugging him slightly before hurting up the stairs and walked over to my locker.

"You two really need to figure out some sort of schedule, yours right now is shit, and I hate waiting."

"C'mon Victoria." João sighed, "We are generally on time."

"Not today, I have a math test 1st period and I don't want to be late." She sighed, playing with her silver bracelets.

"It's alright, Tori," Diego responded, "you're going to do great."

"Yeah, you've got this, and we will do better tomorrow. Right, Bea?"

"Of course, I'm slept in, sorry."

~
During my chem exam, I felt paper in my hair. I finger-combed my strands until I found a shriveled-up piece of paper. I carefully opened up the paper and I saw written:

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩 6? 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 7 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙?"

"the fuck?" I thought.

I looked around, trying to find out who would throw the paper in my hair. No one was looking very suspicious, so I skeptically turned back to my test and finished answering the questions.

~

"Sounds more like a kidnapping plan than anything else," João stated, reading the message aloud.

"It's weird right?"

"Yeah, and you didn't see who threw it at you?"

I shook my head.

"I'll go with you, to make sure you're going to be okay if you die."

Charming.

(Unrelated)

(Unrelated)

I literally love Neymar so I might add photos of him bc he's so funny.

I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter!

It's pretty ass so idfk.

-Dyyffghjiyy