9

It was the next morning, and I barely remembered anything from the night before out of pure tiredness. I rolled over to my side, to see Victoria snoozing away. I sat up from the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom, adjusting my satin PJ set. I washed my face and did my skin and hair care. I sneaked out quietly, not trying to wake up Victoria, I looked to my right where she was sleeping, and I saw Diego cuddling next to her.

I grabbed my phone, put on a black zip-up, and put on slippers. I intended to go to João's room since Diego was in mine. I unlocked the door to my room and walked down the hallway a couple of steps, and knocked on his door.

The door swung open after a couple of seconds, revealing a shirtless João, looking like he was just woken up. He raised an eyebrow and drew a little dazy smirk.

"Hi João," I managed to get out, looking him up and down, discreetly.

"What made you stop by?" He asked, his morning voice rasping.

"Diego's kinda in my room, so it's awkward if I just stay in bed and they are just making out and cuddling beside me."

"Well, we'll make sure to upstage them, yeah?" He joked.

I laughed along with him, my cheeks warming up.

"Do you want to come in?" He questioned.

"Sure."

I strolled in and slumped onto his bed.

João walked over to his closet and rummaged for a t-shirt. "So why are you here?"

"I told you, Diego's in our room."

"You're a bad liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

"you're being fucking annoying, João," I groaned.

"Well, I'm starving, so do you want to get something to eat?" He asked, pulling a shirt over his head.

"Let's go so we can get first dibs on the food." He added.

I immediately shot up from the bed, and put on my slippers, while João messed with his hair for a bit.

"C'mon João, no one cares," I said, waiting by the door.

"I care."

João fiddled with his hair a little longer, until he figured that it looked okay and that he was ready to leave.

We walked into the elevator and pressed a button to go to the ground floor. We left the elevator and looked around the lobby a little. It was mostly empty, it just had a couple of people sitting around. We turned a couple of corners until we found a spacious room with a bunch of tables and food platters for our grade.

We both grabbed some plates and started to serve ourselves some food that we both knew would be gone when people would start to come down.

~

It was the end of the day, and everybody had just come back from our trip to Rabat, the capital of Morocco. We had just walked around the city, and gone shopping and stuff.

"You have to let me borrow that shirt!" Victoria stated, grabbing one of the many shirts I had bought from today's outing.

"Of course, but you have to let me use that bronzer you got," I replied.

Diego and João just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

The elevator stopped at our floor, and we walked out, toward our rooms.