16

Three years later~

The hot Spanish sun was cooking me alive, but at least I had on a visor which did nothing but make me look cute.

I looked to so my side, to see Amber resting her head on Jude's shoulder. I watched Andrew on a bench, resting and patting himself with a towel.

He was sweating profusely, but who wouldn't? It was 35 degrees Celsius outside, and the fact that he was playing tennis at Foro Italico was also not a contributing factor. He was playing professionally against another player, and he was currently tying.

~

Andrew, Amber, and I are all in our last year of college. Jude and Amber started to date, around the end of our first year, and while we were vacationing in Italy, both Amber and I got recognized by a modeling agency, allowing us to start to model.

Andrew and I have grown very close as the years went by, and we both bonded over being third wheels around Jude and Amber.

~

Andrew was getting up now, and he swirled his racket on the floor, ready to serve. The player he was up against was known for cheating slightly or bribing umpires, so Andrew wasn't particularly happy playing against him.

I watched him closely as he started to bounce the ball, preparing himself.

I started to feel extremely nervous when he swung his arm up during his serve, but it was nothing to worry about when he got it perfectly over.

Mattheo, the player he was against, received it with a lousy forehand, and Andrew whipped it back at him.

It was clearly in, but Mattheo threw his hands in the air and immediately ran over to the umpire whining about Andrews's shot being out.

Most of the audience started to boo, and groan about the actions just made by the cheating player.

"That was in! C'est des Conneries!" (That was in! it's bullshit!) Shouted Andrew, dropping his racket in annoyance.

I buried my head into my hands, praying that the umpire wouldn't believe Mattheo's lie. It was the last point and would decide if Andrew would lose or win.

The umpire announced and said that the (clearly in) point was out. Which was not well received by the crowd.

Andrew was normally a very calm person, but tennis is when he gets pissed off. He threw his racket angrily, and aggressively started to talk to the Umpire.

He could only glare at Mattheo, as he smugly, strutted to his bench, for some water.

I saw him muttering swears under his breath before shaking Mattheo's hand in disgust, ending the game.

"This is so bull," I spoke kicking the chair in front of me.

"Don't worry," Jude said, "The crowd surely didn't like what happened, and the internet will be all over this match tomorrow."

"Jude's right, but let's hope Jonas won't piss him off when we get home."

I sipped on my Dr. Pepper, "Will you be joining us, Bellingham?"

Every time Jude came over to visit, we always begged him to stay at our dorm, because he lives in England.

Amber raised her eyebrow at Jude, causing him to nod, and laugh slightly.

Most of the crowd started to leave, "C'mon guys, let's go see him."

~