4

Diegoferreira69📚

Diegoferreira69📚

Tagged: @Victoriasworld

Liked by: JoãoFélix79, Victoriasworld, Bea_Cruz, Marrissa45Porro and 504 others

Comments

Bea_Cruz Photo taken by me

>Diegoferreira69 In Mr. Santos's class!

JoãoFélix79 Imagine getting yelled at after this photo

>Victoriasworld Imagine getting into a fight

>Diegoferreira69 @JoãoFélix69 watched us get yelled at. bystander

Maddyr0sa hangout this summer?

>Diegoferreira Ofc.

VIEW ALL 170 COMMENTS

...

Bea's POV

I slammed my locker shut after Mr. Santos's business class, with none of the data and knowledge memorized for our final project. I rubbed my face in frustration, but I still couldn't get last night out of my head. The thought of even seeing Tomás at school was pressuring enough, but with the weight of all the built-up with last-minute exams and projects for the end of the year, I was just hoping not to see Tomás today.

I walked through the hallway of my school and looked down the balcony overlooking the field. I watched closely as I saw João playing in a game. I smiled to myself and headed to my study hall where I had a free period.

I sat down on one of the wooden desks and drummed my fingers thinking about what to do. Victoria walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hey, Bea!" Victoria said, smiling and putting her back down on the ground.

"Hi Tori," I responded, looking for the teacher.

An old man walked into our classroom, and my mood suddenly got lifted.

"Do you have any work to do?"

"No, do you?" I asked her.

"Nope." She smirked.

"What are you thinking?"

"Im thinking we should get out of here." She whispered, looking at our substitute.

"Your crazy."

"Don't be a wuss."

I watch as she got on her hands and knees and started crawling on the floor behind other students' desks. No one noticed, and the substitute barely knew we existed.

I followed her, crawling as well and I scanned her open the classroom door and sneak out. I caught up with her and closed the door behind me.

"Now what?"