6

I pulled into my driveway and saw João's car parked on it as well. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I immediately smelt something delicious, and I wandered into my kitchen. I saw Miguel and João having dinner.

"Hello?" I said confused, putting my bag down on the ground.

"Bea!" Miguel shouted, running over to me and giving me a big hug. I lifted him up and walked over to the table where they were eating. I leaned over and saw some pasta on the table.

"You made this?" I asked João, setting Miguel down on his seat.

"I mean, we both made it." He grinned. "I taught Miguel."

"You didn't need to do that João, but thank you," I stated, giving him a hug.

"Well, have some."

I watched as João strolled over to my countertop, and took a plate out from a cabinet. He walked back to the table a served me some pasta.

Bea_Cruz🍝

Bea_Cruz🍝

Tagged: JoãoFélix79

Liked by:JoãoFélix79,Diegoferreira69, Victoriasworld,ItsTomás80,Luzia_Silva99, and 773 others

Comments

Luzia_Silva99 @JoãoFélix79 the chef

>JoãoFélix79 ikr

>Luzia_Silva99 hangout soon?

>Diegoferreira69 no babe hes not interested.

ItsTomás80 I can make way better food than him @Bea_Cruz

>JoãoFélix79 I'll like to bet on that

>Bea_Cruz @JoãoFélix79🔛🔝

Marrissa45Porro SHIP🚢

>NatalieDgaf7 Same @Bea_Cruz

Hugofélix18 MORE SAUCE @JoãoFélix79

SummerCosta23 Cutiess

>Bea_Cruz missing uuu

VIEW ALL 228 COMMENTS

...

After I had dinner with João and Miguel, João had to leave and Miguel wouldn't stop talking about him.

"He's so nice." Miguel blabbed.

"I know, João's the best," I added, putting the dishes into the dishwasher.