Chapter One

"You are coming to Alabasta soon?" (Y/n) whispered into her (f/c) Den Den Mushi as she looked down at some of the notes she took. The familiar voice of her childhood friend sounded from the telepathic snail again, causing (Y/n) to turn her focus on it again.
"Yes, we will be entering the Nanohama port soon... I hope it will all be with no issues. Luffy, the captain here is very much wanted, and I am sure Crocodile already has sent someone after him."

(Y/n) thought over her words, she knew exactly what she meant. Although she lived on the Grand Line and mostly kept her research in the interests of the Rebel Army, it didn't slip (Y/n)'s radar what sort of commotion the Straw Hat captain had caused with his bounty.
"Yeah, Straw Hat Luffy has made quite the news everywhere. A 30 million belly bounty as a starter isn't a small deal... I just hope you can slip Crocodile's gaze enough to make it to Alubarna. Big brother and I have been trying to keep everything in check, but everyday we keep losing more and more people." (Y/n) gritted her teeth, anger fueling her body at the thought of all her fallen comrades.

'We just want peace. Why is that monster doing this to us? And why do people see him as a hero? All he did was bring suffering and death...'
"I am sure both you and Koza are doing a great job." The girl said, sounding confident.
"After all, you are the poison expert and Koza is a tactical genius. Just don't lose hope, I know everything sucks right now, but we will win. I know it."
Smiling softly, (Y/n) chuckled at her friend's words, she always knew how to lighten up her mood.

"Vivi, you always are optimistic... I guess it's all I need for now. And yes, we will win. We will give the rightful man his rule back, I swear it."
"That's what I want to hear! Now please don't worry much about me, and focus on your missions. I will see you soon."
"Alright, stay safe."
"You too... and tell Koza I wish him luck in his battles."
Smiling at her words, (Y/n) said her goodbyes to the princess and leaned back against her chair, trying to feel some form of peace for a moment.
"I just want this nightmare to be over... I just wish for everything to be how it used to." (Y/n) sighed, looking back at a bottle with a purple liquid in it, then she shook her head to get up.

"But we all know nothing will be normal again, not as long as Crocodile is still here. Time for my night-time routine now." She chuckled, taking the liquid and put on her (f/c) jacket and scarf, covering up her head.
'I might not be any better than that Baroque Works, but poisoning for now is my only option.' She sighed and got out of her lab, hurrying to leave while it was still night and she was protected by the dark.

"Miss (Y/n)! Wait!" One of the rebellions yelled at her, and she stopped in her steps, turning to look at him.
"Yes? What did you need? Another fever that you caught?" (Y/n) wondered as the man shook his head and moved closer to her.
"No, but your older brother wants to see you as soon as you are back from your mission. It involves the princess."
Her eyes briefly widened, as Koza mostly refused to talk about her to other Army members, but she nodded her head regardless and told the man to inform her brother that she will see him as soon as possible.
'I wonder what he wants.'  (Y/n) thought as she stepped out of the headquarters.

A few days later...
"It's really cold tonight." Nami commented as the group spent the night out on the ship's deck.
"Nami-chwan! If you are cold, I can always warm you up my sweetheart~" Sanji said from the entrance of the kitchen, causing Usopp and Zoro to groan.
"Not again..." The long-nosed boy shook his head.
"If you worked on your fighting as much as on your flirting, maybe you would be of some more serious use." Zoro commented, pissing off the blonde cook.

"What was that, you idiot?"
"I think you heard me very well, pervert."
Que a fight between the two started and Chopper, along with Usopp tried to shut it down.
"You two are embarrassing! And why are you laughing?!" Nami yelled while glaring at Luffy, who was sitting on Merry's figurehead.
"Come on, it is funny!"
"For idiots it is!"
Vivi and Karoo watched them in amusement, enjoying the short moments of calmness, both knowing what will soon start.