Chapter Fourteen

"Get out of my way!" Mr. 2 yelled at Sanji as Vivi escaped towards the palace with Karoo. The cook only stared blankly at him for a moment, thinking he finally lost it.
"Only over my dead body will you walk past."
"You don't stand a chance! I have trained relentlessly, day after day, year after year! That's how I perfected my Oh come my way karate, and it will never be surpassed by the likes of you!" Mr. 2 announced, throwing a punch at Sanji, who avoided it just in time.
"You can't escape my fists!" Mr. 2 yelled as he tried to throw a punch at Sanji, but he dodged all the attempts.

"Oh come my way karate! Drunken swan soire!" The ballerina man yelled as Sanji glared at him, swinging his leg at him, but his attack just got blocked by the man.
'I need to stop him now, or else he will go on posing like this forever!'
They started attacking each other, but got nowhere as they had an easy time keeping up with each other. Suddenly they sent a kick at each other, causing them both to fly towards the opposite sides.
'This will be harder than expected. He is blocking every attack I have.' Sanji thought, getting off of the ground and glaring at Mr. 2.
"Oh alright! Now I am serious!" The Baroque member said, agitated as much as Sanji was.

"Bring it on."
"Maybe you don't know of my clone-clone powers! What's so amazing about it is the scope of my memory! For example I can use it to create a montage of parts! And once u have crippled you enough with laughter, you'll be at my mercy!" Mr. 2 started explaining, doing some hand motions on his face as Sanji watches it in boredom.
"The world's weirdest head!" He kept on yelling, then finally revealed his creation.

"For the first time anywhere, the clone clone montage!!"
Sanji raised his eyebrow when he noted that nothing much changed, except that he now had a much longer nose.
"That was 90% you, dude." The cook said, watching Mr. 2 sulk when he realized what had happened
"Now it's my turn! Playtime's over, clown!" Sanji yelled, kicking the man in the chin.

"Do you have no feelings?! Are you made out of stone?!"
"Not for your clownery."
"This isn't a threat now! I have fought against foes who would never hurt their friends!" Mr. 2 yelled, turning his face into Usopp's.
"Try attacking me now--" Sanji interrupted the man by kicking him in the face, sending him flying a little.

"H...How could you?! This is the face of your friend! What's wrong with you?!" Mr. 2 asked in shock, but Sanji merely shook his head.
"No matter how much you change your appearance into one of my friends. You are an idiot to think I would fall for your illusions...it's what inside that counts!" Sanji declared proudly, shaking Mr. 2 a little up. The Baroque Works members kept quiet for a moment, trying to think of a different solution.

"Huh?" Sanji watched as he put his hand over his face.
"What are you doing n-NOW!" The blonde exclaimed with heart eyes when Mr. 2 turned his appearance into (Y/n)'s.
But as soon as it appeared it disappeared when Mr.2 returned to his looks.
"You are so obvious..." He muttered, turning his appearance into (Y/n)'s again.
"Fool!"

"Destroy the palace?!" Chaka exclaimed in shock as he stared at Vivi, the other guards were whispering behind them, the idea of it being unimaginable.
"You are mad, princess!" One guard finally yelled, and another one joined.
"This ancient palace presents 4000 years of our history!"
"You can't be serious!"
"Princess Vivi!"
"Don't listen to her, lord Chaka!"

The said man and Vivi kept on glaring at each other. Chaka was about to reject the idea when Vivi finally uttered the same words Cobra did just yesterday.
"Our people are dying and destroying themselves. The people are the kingdom, we have to protect them even if this place has to be the sacrifice."

Chaka kept on being quiet for a minute, then finally kneeled.
"As you wish, princess!"
Vivi sighed in relief as the other guards kept quiet, shocked that he had agreed to it.